So I'm three weeks in to SW...

rh00by

Used to be fatter
and I've hit my first plateau *sigh* :(

I'm not sure where I went wrong this week, as I had followed it the same as the other weeks.

Loss so far has been

wk1 -7lbs
wk2 - 2.5lbs
wk3 maintained

Now, don't get me wrong, SERIOUSLY chuffed at the first two weeks loss, but wonder if I should be doing something differently, or need to mix things up.

Following Extra Easy, and thinking maybe I should try R&G days alternate, since all my SW friends say that's the way to pull regular losses.

Any longstanders got any tips for me?

Hi rh00by. I am on week 11ish from SW and I follow the extra easy. Lost 19.5 in 11 weeks and think extra easy is great! I have only ever gained twice in that 11 weeks and can honestly say its just from over eating both times. Are you making sure your filling up on fruit and veg? thats the only way it works (I think) I am not a veg fan - so I have a bowl of fruit after my main meal with muller over the top or sugar free jelly. Hope this helps! hang in there.

There is some psychology behind week 3 of new regimes - it's the week where people struggle most after being all motivated. I am planning for mine as I don't want to get the sneaky eats or feel that I can take it easy.

Show your food diary to your Consultant and have a few days Success Express, it usually sorts me out when I maintain.

Hi There

This is my 4th week of SW, and I fell off the wagon big time over the weekend. In my first week I lost 5.5lbs, stayed the same in my second week, then gained 1lb last week.

I followed the extra easy plan, wrote everything down, measured everything I needed to, and kept below 10 syns a day. I have also been exercising a couple of times a week. I was completely cheesed off after my weigh in. I decided to stick with it, but come the weekend I told myself "why bother doing all these things, monitoring everything, only to gain 1lb!"

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going back to it, because although I gained I have been eating better.

I am now having a change and trying the Original and Green plan.

Best wishes
Karen

Back