So its day 10....

tarlton

Its day 10 now. Still bored with the ss thing....BUT today i have found a new inspiration. Sunday i went shopping, i bought a pair of jeans that were a size less than what i was (i even tried them on and they were a little tight). Well today I've put them on and they fit nicely:D...they look absolutely stunning. So I'm smiling from ear to ear to know that i can at least get through tomorrow.

Also, OH this morning cuddled me whilst getting dressed and said "you definitely feel slimmer" :p- the inspiration to try on these perfect jeans.

So after all a good day today :happy036::bliss::character00255:

:talk017:

Well done!

One whole Size down already!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done! That is fabulous! I cannot wait to feel my clothes getting looser too.

I've been having to pull up my jeans all this week (its very un-ladylike lol) Cannot wait until my weigh in on Sunday to see how much I've lost this week!

This diet is so worth it, :D

Well done on gettin g through the first bit.

2 of the best things about dieting
1. OH noticing you shrink
2. fitting into smaller clothes!

keep it up chick x

Well done!!!!

Well done! I love changing dress size! OH was very amused yesterday as I can now pull my jeans down without undoing them- def time to go shopping for a new pair! Anoushka xx

So its now day 11...and today i got bored and decided to try on all the clothes that i outgrew.

I can now fit into them again nicely!! Yay!

So heres to day 11...only 2 days until i get weighed!

Back