So let me get this right...

Snozzberry

So they are changing the products in November/December to coincide with their relaunch, so are selling all the existing stock at half price in the meantime.

And then announce a price increase in July.

Thereby giving everyone a chance to buy everything they need to go it alone at home at a massively reduced rate.

Well done WW :8855:

here here!!!!
a kind mini is picking up a calculator for me:) impossible to get anything in Ireland,,would love some books too but i'd get a flight over for cheaper what with the postage!!!!!

It must be part of a grand scheme, they think were getting more money and they want a piece of it :giggle:

was told last night that everything is half price now instead of later on in the year, when they bring there new books etc out, due to the snow we had . ww lost so many members and lots of classes folded. so they had to much stock that they need to move before the new stuff comes, which is why its on sale now

also in the WW mag there is a voucher to join for free, getting registration AND first class free! so you could go for free to stock up on all the half price stuf to then do it at home, which i was going to do, but decided i want the class!x

Last edited:
yummy mummy where do you live in Ireland because it if you can wait for things hey can be sent cheaply!

i'm in Co.Tipperary and have a lovely lady from minimins sending me on a ww calculator to me on sat:)but with the weight of the books i'd be afraid the postage would cost more

Back