so many questions...

will2wander

Hi every1,

I'm new. I started 3 days ago and so far so good. On my 1st day I got really tired all of a sudden and went o bed at 5.30pm! Hope it's gets better. Is that normal? Also, is there a limit to ow many drinks you can have with the flavoured powders? I live in a hot country and drink about 5 litres of water easily in a day- I could have 2 litres of that flavoured, do you think that's ok? Wat about making ice pops from the powered water or freezing the shakes to make 'icecream'? Thanks for you help...

So excited for my weigh in, counting down the days...

The tiredness is normal - I've been sleeping a lot and still feeling tired in the morning! Also the heat is probably making you feel more sleepy as you use more energy trying to stay cool in hot climates.

the flavoured powders do have carbs in them, so be careful on how much you use! I think it's minimal in small amounts, but I don't know how many grams or spoons you're using and over 5 litres of water it could be enough to slow down ketosis.

If you want to have something refreshing try making some peppermint tea and leaving to cool. Add to the chocolate shake with lots of ice! Blend and you have mint chocolate chip smoothie!

Back