So miserable... week 1 WI...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by KatieMc, 13 April 2009 Social URL.

1. KatieMc

KatieMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    SW and now starting CD
    ...and I put on 1lb!!

I had the day off on day 4 due to a real nasty sickness bug and ate some toast, and some chicken and rice, but got straight back on it :confused:

Have stuck to it otherwise (apart from my 'picking' habits as discussed on a prev thread - stuff like a single crisp one day, a crust of bread another, a piece of casserole beef on another).

I wasn't expecting miracles because of my day off I hadn't gone into ketosis, but I thought I would've maybe lost a couple of lbs as I was still taking less than the recommended daily calories, but to put it on is just unbelievable.

I just can't believe i've starved myself all b*stard week, and for nothing :cry:

My CDC said I should count today as Day 1, don't pick at ANYTHING, drink the water (which i've been struggling doing) and we'll see how I get on next monday.

I've stuck to it 100% today but i've been in tears since my WI. I feel so useless :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weim01

weim01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    oh sorry to hear you have not lost anything, i have a feeling this may be me this week, as i have picked onb very naughty things! but this week im going to try my hardest

4. hugybear

hugybear Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Just start this week as a new week, stick to it one hundred percent, drink plenty of water this helps and you will see the results

5. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Aw Katie, Big hugs!!!
    That is rough.... but if you had your rice and toast etc day 4 then you would probably have had a huge spike of glycogen that caused a big water retention....
    Like others have said.... you need to go 100% starting today... you will prob get a fantastic weight off next week!!

You can do it!

x

Last edited: 13 April 2009
  6. MissB

MissB Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I did this too when I started CD the first time kept picking at things too one crisp here, a small slice of cheese etc. But grdually this got worse and it ended up being a whole packet of crisps or a sandwhich. Its really not worth it as you beat yourself up over it each time especially when it comes to your weigh in. Best thing to do is just dont touch anything. If you feel picky have a coffee as its probably cause your blood sugar has dropped and your feeling the need to eat, or maybe try do something to distract yourself like the ironing, or pop out for a casual stroll. Whatever works for you.

7. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Katie.....
    Just wanted to say dont beat yourself up about it hon.. Today is a new day and hopefully you can start afresh....
    These things happen and sometimes I guess its only when you get on the scales that you think hang on !!! Try and stay 100% this week and drink your water and I am sure you will see a big loss at weigh in .
    Hang in there .. You can do it.

8. KatieMc

KatieMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    SW and now starting CD
    Thanks everyone. I'm now on 'Day 2, Take 2' and have stuck to it 100%. I'm determined to be in my size 16's by the Summer Solstice (my birthday!) x

9. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done Kate.. You can do it hon !! You will be in your size 16s... by your birthday x

10. slimmeplease

slimmeplease Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    youre doing great this week keep it up!!! xxx

11. kathare

kathare Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.29%)
    That must be really discouraging, sorry :(

If you stick to the 100% plan I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised next week though!

It's hard trying not to give into the hunger but it'll be so worth it in the end x

12. Latina Inglesa

Latina Inglesa Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't beat yourself up hun, it's great that you have got straight back on it this week, I'm sure that you will have a fantastic weight-loss this week!

Jo
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.