SO not in the ZONE

Tif

Cack cack cack day today.

Had run in with estranged step daughter and generally feeling low. Dont get me work - dont wanna eat or come off the diet - just dont wanna eat or drink or.... still be awake actually. TRIED so hard to give myself a boot up the @rse but nothing works......:cry:

Keep having that -Looooooooooooooooooong way to go feeling

Oh hun, what a crap day....when I get like this I remember something from my NLP training - change your state and change your thoughts....essentially what that means is if you physically do somehting different, you can change your mental state. Get up and dance, do soemthing silly, go for a walk, jump up and down - and consciously choose to change your attitude.

Try this - sit with your elbows on your knees, let your hands dangle between your knees, head down, chin on chest, shoulders slumped. How do you feel? Can't feel good like that. now stand up, chest out, shoulders back, back straight, look at the ceiling and GRIN....how much better do you feel?

silly but it works!

Alternatively write today off as a crap day. they happen sometimes. Tomorrow will be better!

OMG - thats scary - just reading your post and sitting up and smiling did it...... Your great!!

PS thats not sarcasm either

Fab, glad I could help!

I do this in my office when I feel all flumpy and crap - they think I am a loon, but it works. Also I consciously 'choose my attitude' when I am on the way into work feeling rubbish. The trick is to remember to think about it and not give in to the crap feeling....

Thanks - ill try this again :)

I once heard one of my colleagues suggest 'get a Rabbit' to another when she was feeling low!!! Personally I don't know what she meant :p

I once heard one of my colleagues suggest 'get a Rabbit' to another when she was feeling low!!! Personally I don't know what she meant :p

Already got one... im at work and i dont think my work buddies are ready for that LMAO:eek:

I'm very down too. I'm going to go off to cinema with my daughter to watch G Force. I need a good laugh!

I'm going to give that sitting up thing a try next time I feel sad.

Back