So not pleased with myself!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I had my 2 shakes at work and 1litre of water, starting my second. Finished work got in the car and noticed a grab bag of prawn cocktail walkers on the passenger floor, so I did exactly that grabbed and munched away savouring the flavour on my way home.

Stopped to get petrol and instinctively picked up monster munch & McCoys. Why? I have no idea but I ate them aswell on my way to my next job.

I haven't even been hungry today so I don't know why I did it GRRRR!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Don't stress about it Hun it's done now. Worse thing you can do is dwell on it and think that you have failed or somehow ruined the diet. This is a little blip - forget it happened, just have your shake, keep drinking that water and carry on as before.

4. Littlelizzy

Littlelizzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Don't beat yourself up about it, as Awaken me says, just have your shake and get back on the diet straight away

5. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Accept it as something you won't do again, remember how it makes you feel! You haven't failed - like the others said it's just a blip it happens to most people! Just carry on with your shakes and learn from it. Maybe try and recognise why it happened may help you avoid a similar situation or know how how to deal with it in the future! (this is why I keep my shakes in a non-food cupboard otherwise I would grab summit else instead!) x chin up hun, you can do this x

6. lovelyle

lovelyle Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Like everyone says we all have little blips, just draw a line under it and carry on!! good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.