• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So not pleased with myself!!!

I had my 2 shakes at work and 1litre of water, starting my second. Finished work got in the car and noticed a grab bag of prawn cocktail walkers on the passenger floor, so I did exactly that grabbed and munched away savouring the flavour on my way home.

Stopped to get petrol and instinctively picked up monster munch & McCoys. Why? I have no idea but I ate them aswell on my way to my next job.

I haven't even been hungry today so I don't know why I did it GRRRR!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Don't stress about it Hun it's done now. Worse thing you can do is dwell on it and think that you have failed or somehow ruined the diet. This is a little blip - forget it happened, just have your shake, keep drinking that water and carry on as before.

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Don't beat yourself up about it, as Awaken me says, just have your shake and get back on the diet straight away

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
S: 21st4lb C: 15st11lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 5st7lb(25.84%)
Accept it as something you won't do again, remember how it makes you feel! You haven't failed - like the others said it's just a blip it happens to most people! Just carry on with your shakes and learn from it. Maybe try and recognise why it happened may help you avoid a similar situation or know how how to deal with it in the future! (this is why I keep my shakes in a non-food cupboard otherwise I would grab summit else instead!) x chin up hun, you can do this x

S: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb
Like everyone says we all have little blips, just draw a line under it and carry on!! good luck xx