So angry with myself

:mad: Well day 8 of total solution great 1st week loss of 10lb and then for no reason at all tonight I've eaten! And didn't stop until it was far too late I'm so annoyed with myself I wasn't even hungry gave in to a milky bar that was that i couldnt stop had a slice of bread then 2 pancakes with syrup & 3 cookies !!!!! Can't believe it why did I do that didn't even enjoy any of it feel guilty fat and bloated now all my hard work probably going to gain like 3lb back from that stupid binge !!!! :mad: Not after any advice really just wanted to vent just so disappointed with myself only been on diet for 8 days!

Mrsdetermined2012 said:
:mad: Well day 8 of total solution great 1st week loss of 10lb and then for no reason at all tonight I've eaten! And didn't stop until it was far too late I'm so annoyed with myself I wasn't even hungry gave in to a milky bar that was that i couldnt stop had a slice of bread then 2 pancakes with syrup & 3 cookies !!!!! Can't believe it why did I do that didn't even enjoy any of it feel guilty fat and bloated now all my hard work probably going to gain like 3lb back from that stupid binge !!!! :mad: Not after any advice really just wanted to vent just so disappointed with myself only been on diet for 8 days!

Eating is normal! Everyday on this diet we go against normal. Just carry on x

So long as you go straight back on it again any gain (which probably won't be as much as you think) will be lost quickly. Don't sweat it, a lot of us have done it, it's just about getting right back on it again!! I've had weekends where I've broke the diet (planned) and sometimes I still lost a lb at next weigh in.....x

Hey mrsdetermined2012!!

How are you getting on? I have had to come off the plan for a few days as my pain medication is playing havoc with my system. I am keen to get back on track so i am wondering how you have got on and be my inspiration.

Take care xx

Hey thank you for ur replies really struggling this week I can't be ur inspiration I'm afraid rachieb I'm just self sabbataging sorry can't spell that lol I've been ok but not 100% even though I'm not hungry

yesterday I wasn't hungry at all but think it was guilt to try and makeup for my mistakes so made my 1st shake at half 4 :-/ stupid I know trying to make up for it I then had to make spag Bol for the family and it smelt & looked delicious so had a sneaky bowl of it :-( out of greed because I wasn't hungry I didn't even enjoy it ate it stood up and quickly cos I felt guilt and disgusted with myself for not sticking to it even though I had all day and didn't need it!

Over the last couple of days I had put on half a pound :-( but weighed this morning and I've now lost a pound so since my Monday weigh in half a pound off!

I was so happy and determined to succeed at this diet I don't what has been the matter with me this morning I finally snapped out of it :) and today I've had my shakes and from now until Monday which is my weigh day I'm back on it 100%!!nI'm happy to do it because in know it works and just hoping I've felt like this simply because it totm :-/

so onwards and upwards will post and let u know on Monday how much I manage to lose this weekend

sorry for the rambling lol hope you are all doing well & hope ur feeling ok rachieb and successfully got back track xxx

Back