So Pleased with Myself.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by susicab, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. susicab

susicab Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Scottish Slimmers
    My problem with WW on the old plan before was that when I was working a late shift, i used to point loads of goodies and bring something into eat at night, eat it all by 5pm, then be starving by my ACTUAL mealbreak of 7-8pm and make my way over to Burger King or Sainsburys for more food.

Tonight, I ate all my propointed food before 6pm, then went to Sainsburys and even though I was full up, bought some BANANAS!!!

Usually, I would have come out with a packet of cookies, 5 doughnuts, sandwiches, crisps.... (and yes I would eat it all in one go, lol!) But because i was already full, i only managed 1 banana. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship with WW at last........
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lostkelly

lostkelly Silver Member

Good for you. I have a tea break about 6ish before i get home for dinner at night and normally would have a small roll or slice of bread and butter to keep me going but past 2 days i had bananas as they aren't pointed anymore and i always thought it was weird i could have walkers baked crisps at the same point wise! It feels like were being encouraged to eat fruit and veg again. I might just get my five a day in now. I also gain too as i have fruit for breakfast, usually apple and banana or something similiar so my breakfast is 0 points now.
    I feel refreshed with this new plan.
  4. WillowFae

WillowFae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I agree. I *shamefaced* admit that I hardly eat any fruit and veg. Today, my first day on PP, I had a tomato for brekkie, a banana for lunch, grapes for a snack, and then onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and strawberries for dinner!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.