So proud

Amy2249

Silver Member
Hi everyone. Just wanted to share my happiness. Last night was my first night where I went out properly to the pub since starting SW. If I wasn't on SW I would have drunk lots more and probably come home and munched on toast with lots of butter etc. But I had my little syn note book with me, I recorded all my drinks and when I got home feeling peckish I ate an apple and a yoghurt while OH had biscuits. I feel really good that I stayed in control and I still have syns left for the weekend. I didn't feel I was depriving myself and rather then waking up not knowing how much I drank/ate I woke up feeling good and ready to continue my SW journey....... Sorry for the ramble :-D

Don't apologise! It's things like that that you definitely should be proud of!!

You stayed in control and resisted the toast!

Big well done from one Amy to another!!

xx

Thanks guys. I was worried that I was going to binge. I even resisted crisps that people were eating in the pub and the truth is I didn't want them, I just saw them as a waste of syns and kept thinking about what else I could use those syns on.

Well done Amy x You have given me an idea with your little syn book.. I'm going to carry my new mini diary around with me to record my syns in, thanks! x

hennyhamster said:
Well done Amy x You have given me an idea with your little syn book.. I'm going to carry my new mini diary around with me to record my syns in, thanks! x

I start with 105 and deduct as I go so I know exactly how many I have left.

Back