So Relieved !!

swoo11

After posting on here that I was off to Disneyland and members helped me with menus to plan my holiday food - I failed miserably. Got back onto plan on Monday and so relieved that Ive maintained!! Planning a very long walk at weekend to help things along but really enjoying classes and this site - its lovely to have so many supporters (that's how it feels anyway!!)

After posting on here that I was off to Disneyland and members helped me with menus to plan my holiday food - I failed miserably. Got back onto plan on Monday and so relieved that Ive maintained!! Planning a very long walk at weekend to help things along but really enjoying classes and this site - its lovely to have so many supporters (that's how it feels anyway!!)

I hope you had a great holiday :) well done on your maintain. You must be really chuffed with that.

Better than a gain! :)

A maintain after hols is brilliant, well done :) x

Well done! Doesn't work for everyone but sometimes a few days off can do you good. I did it on my 30th & had a SS. Jealous about Disneyworld, I'd like to go some day :)

That's great well done. I hope I manage to maintain when on hols! Can't see it happening but only get away once a year so I'm going to enjoy it if I gain then I will worry about that when I get back :) x

Back