So sad..

Hi, Some people can get depressed on a VLCD as it can depress the production of serotonin. Serotonin kind of helps keep you cheerful. The other thing is that fat stores some hormones which get released into the bloodstream as you lose weight - it was like I had permanent PMT when I did CD!

I couldn't figure out why I was so miserable and snappy when I was losing weight which was what I had wanted for years. I was relieved to find there was a physical reason why I felt the way I did - even though it didn't change how I felt, my family gave me loads of space. The time when I told my mum to 'grasp the concept and move on, woman' has gone down in family history!

Thanks for that, interesting to know!
I suffer from depression anyway, so may need to up the dose of the tablets, but CDC said it shouldn't cause a problem. It could be possible that the absorption rate of the tablet has increased therefore doesnt last as long, maybe.

My partner is giving me space, I've not been the friendliest person to live with, but bless him he is being so patient and caring! It helps I have his support also.

thanks guyyys added you both! xxxx

Excellent :)

Haha and it's at this moment in time where my facebook is not loading lol.

And as long as it's not me than! ;)

its working for me...lol xxx

I know I am as have done a few ketone tests and they turn that darkest shade of purple.

Leah, Just a quickie as Im havin a nightmare with school holidays!! if the Ketosis sticks are showing very darkest colour then you may be dehydrated hun, they should be the middle colour rather than darkest. This might be why you feel rubbish too.

Sit quiet for a while and slowly si[p water and you should feel better soon x

Leah
I have just reached day 8 and I too went through the same ordeal funnily enough on my six day, think you will find a comment under my name saying I couldn't stop crying and wanted to eat again, I felt in such a dark place, I thought sod this, I'll eat healthy and lose weight. Day 7 came and I woke up and straight on the scales and I lost 10 pound. I was on cloud nine let me tell you..

I spoke to my CDC later that day and I am now on 3 shakes and those lovely bars which are really helping as I feel as though I am actually eating something. Why not give this ago.

I am would love to lose 4 pound this week and this is what is driving me to another week. Its hell but you will come out on top and as the others have said - think about how you will feel in a few days.

I take each week as it comes now and this helps, rather than thinking no more food for 12 weeks.

You are doing so well, keep it up. You will feel amazing once you see those scales going down and down.

Ohhhh if ya sticks are Purple DRINK!!! you need more water should be pale pink xxxx

Ok did another test and it's darkish pink, so not purple, phew maybe that is why I've been feeling so crap! How silly of me, as thought 3litres was ok!!

Apia08 - Thankyou, hopefully I will see an improvement

xxx

Back