So scared but here's my refeed diary!

Enjoyed the meals today and I think tomorrow I might start adding in potato - scary but I need to progress I think!

X

Hey Willowfire, I know how you feel. I was on edge too for the first few days of my refeed, I was worried that any intake of food will result in weight gain. I followed the refeed sheet to the letter and lost 2 1/2 Ibs in the first week and in second week I lost 1/2 Ib. Don't worry, just enjoy your food.
We worked so hard to shed all that weight it's natural to be concerned. Good luck:D

Thanks so much Dolphin - got my weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I'll feel a bit more at ease after that!

Here's todays -

Day 7
Breakfast - summer fruits maintenance shake (I really didn't like this at all and I managed just under half before I felt so sick - might have to exchange the ones i got as they gave me about 7 packets of it!)
Lunch - small breakfast bowl of salad and a small piece of cod plus a small jacket potato - so weird eating potato again but it did taste good! So full now!
Dinner - small breakfast bowl of salad and a tin of tuna in brine drained

Tea with milk and sweetness

Hope that looks ok!

X

Well done on a good day. I didn't like maintenance products and used TFR shakes instead. I thought the maintenance stuff way too sweet! I did not want to get that habit again.

Thanks so much Hun and I do know what you mean - I haven't had anything else apart fm the bars now and I quite like them! Hope your well! X

Day 7
Breakfast - maintenance bar
Lunch - small breakfast bowl of salad with a tin of tuna in brine an a small weight watchers pitta bread.
Small apple (the apple was SO nice!)
Dinner - small breakfast bowl of salad with a small tin if salmon (I didn't realise till I went to sort dinner and only had the small tin if salmon left! Whoops!) and a small potato with no butter. I also had a weight watchers yogurt and an apple - completely stuffed! Going to have a cop if tea and settle down to a DVD!

Hope today's foods sound ok!

Tc X

Day 9
Breakfast - maintenance bar
Lunch - first meal out! Had a tuna,lettuce, tomato and cucumber in a wrap - only small but really filling!
Dinner - ate out so had a seafood salad (salmon and prawns) and 1/2 a wrap. Couldn't eat all of it but really enjoyed it!

Had an apple as a snack too!

X

Glad you enjoyed your meal out. How'd your weigh in go?x

So I've been terrible at updating this but i can say I’ve had an amazing summer! I've done everything i wanted and i don’t think I've put that much weight on to the point I'm in size 14 dresses and trousers! I am planning to go back on the diet for a few weeks though and I think I'm going to start that next Tuesday! Can't wait to get to my goal weight now! I've finally told all my friends and family so it's been funny seeing their reactions to my new look on facebook but it's great! Bring on the 12 stone me i say! :D

X

So I'm back to refeeding after being rather ill last night! Last night I was made to eat a small piece of salmon and drink a small amount of diet coke (see my diary for the reason!) so day 1 refeed

Breakfast - LT maintenance bar and a cup of tea with 2 sweeteners and milk

Bring on refeed!

X

For lunch I tried the maintenance soup and I really didn't like it at all - planning on asking if I can change them for the bars I think! I was also running a bit late for work so ended up grabbing a maintenance bar to eat in the car on the way. I've slept a lot today so haven't gad time to drink as much water and even though I'm not feeling that well I've got to work so I'll be able to drink about 2L tonight.

Planning a breakfast bowl of salad and a small piece of salmon tonight for tea when I get home

X

So day 2! Breakfast was a cup of tea with milk and sweeteners and one of my LT chocolate shakes!

Lunch was a breakfast bowl of salad with a few prawns and a small piece of salmon

Dinner was the same as lunch.

Really enjoying eating which is good! Going out for a meal tomorrow which is a bit worrying but I know what I'm allowed!

Tc everyone!

X

Back