SO Scared!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by boofaloo, 1 March 2007 Social URL.

1. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    I have been mulling around the boards for a whie catching up on the things i've missed while i've been AWOL.

I really need to put my feelings down and this seems like the best place to do it!!

Ok so a bit about me for those who dont know me. I'm Helen, married with 3 children. I lost 2 1/2 stone last year with CD but got a bit comfortable with my size 14/16 figure and thought i was fine and didnt need to lose anymore!! I let my weight loss goals slip from being priority and let other things creep up and get in the way. I'm terrible at only being able to be focussed on one thing at once and as soon as i took my eye off losing weight i started faffing around!!

So - I have now put a stone and a bit on and although am still a 16 I am not where i want to be and feel ready to give CD another go... BUT

I'm SCARED!!!!!!!

I'm scared of failing, i'm worried that it'll be too hard and the chatterbox will take over and win and i'll eat!
    I'm worried that this time wont be different from the other restarts and that i'll give in again.

I just keep repeating:
    I need to succeed - i want to succeed - I will succeed!!

Please, please, please give me the strength and will power to do this!!!

wannabeminime likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Ah hun, you know your in good company here!! Most of us seem to have struggled at some point and thats where I am at the minute as well.

WE CAN DO THIS

You have done it before, and you WILL do it again but this time you will get to goal, OK?

4. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

You can do it honey... so long as we keep trying we will get to our goals in the long run.. I believe that and hope you do to.. if we believe it we'll achieve it:)

Love xxxx

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hey you, good to see you back, its so hard facing up to things sometimes, took a lot of guts to say what you just said.

Im around in the morning, (although DH is with me!!) so collar me and we'll have a chat if you are about x

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hello Helen

From the Queen of the Restart (took me over a year to get properly back on the wagon) can I just say dip your toe in, work down to SS,and be patient. You can do it. And we're with ya :grouphugg:

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Helen

Ok time to grab the water bottle, get the mousse bowl ready, get some extra socks and a hot water bottle and jump back on the diet. You know it works, you know you can do it, and you know it isn't forever!

I would say good luck but you don't need luck just a few days to drop into ketosis and you'll be slim before you blink.

Go for it!

M.

8. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Huge thank you to everyone.

I saw my new counsellor last night and have re started.

I have (almost) finished day 1 and it wasn't half as scary as i thought it was going to be.

Yes I am hungry, Yes my stomach is making the most terrible noises BUT I am back on the wagon and feeling good!!!!!

I will get there and feel so privileged to have so much help and support. Thank you. xx

9. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Glad to have you back on the wagon with us, sending you positive vibes.

Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.