so so much is riding on me losing 30lbs by begining aug .. fingers crossed !!!

day 5
oatmeal breakfast, bar for snack, chicken salad, fried egg (frylight) and swede chips - just didn't fancy a pack for tea
only did 15 mins on cross trainer, my son kept interrupting me so came off it grrrr

have decided to stop beating myself up about how I look atm and break the 12 weeks up into 2 with Cpl mini shopping trips to look forward to - im going to set myself a reasonable goal of 1 stone off a month so should be around 14 stone by 20 july when me and my daughter will go shopping in Cambridge, anymore will be a bonus. then by end aug I hope to reach 13 stone, but anything less will be perfect - I will be buying my outfit for my date, having hair done and possibly eyelash extensions (I do these myself and occasionally service swap with a friend as obviously cant do my own lol) .. I have already had sneaky look at the scales and despite my little blip yesterday have just crept into the 14's was also halfway through day so presumably good few pound into the 14's if take food, water, clothes into account .. 6-7 weeks ago I was 16st1 so all is not bad, just have to keep positive - ordering my kettlebells in next Cpl days, I think doing those every other day will make me feel as if im actively helping my weight loss along xx

day 6

started off well shake for breakfast, chicken and salad for lunch, bar, chili con carne in green pepper .. then polished half my lo's sausage roll, and next minute found myself eating pate in doorstep white bread .. jeez when I cheat I really go for it lol

so im on day 6 and can safely say have taken myself out of ketosis again grrrrr . back to square one :(

I don't know why I feel I have to have those little cheats every now again, thing Is I was craving a milkshake all day as had a bar instead of usual milkshake perhaps I should just have an additional pack if the urge to cheat gets me again, perhaps try and burn few calories on cross trainer got to be better than coming off plan

just been asked to be bridesmaid to my life long friend, excited but panicking now as such short notice wedding is in 6 weeks and will be whole weekend affair, don't want to have to waste time refeeding over 7 days for just couple days off plan - can I just be careful perhaps have s/s packs for breakfast and try and eat protein, giving puds a miss where possible, will want to have drop of alcohol though lol .then go back on plan the day after the wedding until end aug as originally planned ? xx any advice how I can work round this would be appreciated xx

well after my last post, really went for it last night .. had Cpl rounds toast and pate, Cpl biscuits, pkt crisps and 2 coffees - well and truly fell off the wagon but line drawn under .. again !!!!

been racking my brain why can be 100% some days and then go off plan others obsessing about food when im not actually hungry and realised the days ive gone off plan I have had a bar as one of my packs .. I tried to cut in half and eat some in morning and rest in evening but just cant do it end up polishing it off in one go, and I think that's the problem I really lie having a little something to look forward to in the evenings when relaxing and kids in bed .. I can easily save a shake for the evening but cant seem to save the bars so have nothing to look forward to, then that's when end up picking or coming off plan altogether

so after bit of a think have decided to juggle things about a little and going to try doing it this way - shake for bfast (not really bfast person so this suits me fine) s/save meal and veg for lunch, protein meal for dinner then oats porridge in evening (love this) - i'll only have the bars on days ive done kettle bells - so every other day, see how that works x

weigh in is tomorrow I just crept into the 14's really hope haven't gone back up to 15 or worse put on even more :( will be 100% and hope this will take off any damage caused by yesterdays little blip - fingers crossed x

day 7

shake for brekkers, 2 fried eggs (fryflight) and swede chips, chilli con can and will have original porridge this evening

deffo think put back on, feel fat and bloated .. no one else to blame but myself, gonn get my daughter to take pic of me and stick on fridge should scare life out of me when temptation is rearing its ugly head lol

well done for re assessing and trying to figure out where its going wrong xx

thanks sukie sue, this new way of working better - had to force myself to eat last pack at around 7ish instead being left brooding over having nothing to eat coz usually polish bars off at 11 oclock with a coffee! so as nice as the bars are I think im going to try and give them a miss altogether

just weighed in and 3lbs off really chuffed specially as I had 2 cheat days, feel really focused now . im currently 14st11 have seen that figure on scales since was midway through pregnancy over 2 yrs ago, I was just over 15st when he was born and have fluctuated between that and 16st ever since, feels good and starting to believe I can really do it now :)

good luck for the weekend suky sue, im going to try and avoid temptation like the plague -have told my daughter to keep her weekend treats well out of my way lol xx

day 8

shake for breakfast, 2 fried eggs (fry light) and swede chips for lunch, cottage pie (not keen!) broccoli and cauli for dinner .. saving my original porridge to eat during britains got talent x

noticed some trousers haven't worn in a while little looser in fact could pull down over hips without undoing zip, jeans still tight might just be the fabric moulds to whatever shape you are .. well that's my excuse lol x

Hi There , thats it with diets its staying on them . to some it is easy as it depends on the reason to lose weight , like yourself you've set a date to meet this person , now think of how you felt when he said about meeting him and how good you will feel with the size you wanted to be , weeks are passing you by , don't let any more time slip , you can get the time back . I know to well about mind games with foods i'm prove ....:)
hope you can do it !!

day 9

chocolate shake for breakfast, cottage pie/veg for lunch ... didn't enjoy AT ALL :/, porridge for snack and went down hill from there .. 3 hunks of French bread with chicken and coleslaw, 3 coffees and a twix bar plus handful crisps eeeeep !!!

msjmc - you are absulotely right, wont be able to get back the time im wasting going off plan every few days .. its 10 weeks to the day we meet today, although ive lost a stone im nowhere near as slim as id like to be to even feel half acceptable let alone looking nice .. would like to get another 2 stones off at the least, so need to nip this going off plan in the bud and crack on with the diet 100%

placing an order later with all my favourite packs, now eating packs really not keen on so giving in to temptation .. also going to try zero noodles to give myself the *illusion* im eating a proper meal

how have you been doing, are you still losing? xx

day 10

oat porridge for breakfast, tuna salad, cheese pasta and broccoli, milkshake

stressful day, surprised i didn't succumb to the biscuit tin quite proud of myself today :) x

bum, bottom, poop ... arghhh gone off plan again !!!!!

had shake for breakfast, chilli pack for lunch, then new order arrived and just had to try the powder to make mousse, then had another then was clockwatching til tea and ended up having spag bol pack at 4 oc, so that by time was cooking kids tea at 6 was ravenous and found myself eating plate of chips, small piece cheese and Cpl cups of coffee

I don't think im going to be able to stick to this 100% gutted as I can see from everyone elses stats it can give fantastic results if stick to it 100%

still waiting for kettle bells to arrive, hoping exercise combined with slim/save will give me the motivation to stick to it as much as I possibly can

bum, bottom, poop ... arghhh gone off plan again !!!!!

had shake for breakfast, chilli pack for lunch, then new order arrived and just had to try the powder to make mousse, then had another then was clockwatching til tea and ended up having spag bol pack at 4 oc, so that by time was cooking kids tea at 6 was ravenous and found myself eating plate of chips, small piece cheese and Cpl cups of coffee

I don't think im going to be able to stick to this 100% gutted as I can see from everyone elses stats it can give fantastic results if stick to it 100%

still waiting for kettle bells to arrive, hoping exercise combined with slim/save will give me the motivation to stick to it as much as I possibly can

I haven't read it myself but know that the Beck diet book can help. There is a thread on here somewhere about it or speak to one of its followers. Meoww would be a good one :)

thanks porshe04 - have had look on amazon it has great reviews and think noodles swears by it so going order it the weekend particularly as totally fell off wagon for last cpl days .. had big fat chinese into the bargain, chocolate, cookies the works arghhh .. think just felt too restricted on slim and save, shockingly i dont appear to have put any weight on, calories prob balanced out by cpl days i was on plan
its 11 weeks to my goal, so really need to get grip with this .. going to sign up to slim/save website and do food planner hadnt realised could have other food was getting bored with chicken and tuna for my protein meals !! placing big asda shop so going to stock up on diet cherry cola, going to start drinking boullion not sure how much im allowed, also ordered slim noodles and pasta so hoping they'll fill me up .. then of course excercise, kettlebells and dvd arrived going to have good look at it and start alternate days next week .. hands up havent been brilliant on slim/save but going to stick with it and try best i can, funnily enough my jeans that always seemed so tight have started to become loose and couple people have mentioned i look as if ive lost weight so cant give up now .. think this is make or break time and im determined now .. have shopping trip in 5 weeks, my goal is to be in the 13's so just under a stone to lose, fingers crossed x

im back .. not logged on for Cpl weeks looool that no one seemed to miss me anyway, oh well :)

happy to say that have still kept losing, after disaster with the Chinese and going on/off plan for Cpl weeks am now 100% .. going to update stats in minute, not sure what ive lost in 2 weeks but have lost 2 stone over all still first started sns - now 14.1lbs still a way to

really hoping to lose another 2 stones by time I meet my school sweetheart, not sure if really doable even if stick to sns for 7 weeks (eeeep!! that swung round quickly!!) really need to lose a good stone at least and tone up to kind of look *ok* cant do any more than that really, I am what I am will keep at the diet once weve met but not killing myself if I can lose 2stones then brilliant if not, will just have to go as I am eeeeep!!

Hi there . Welcome back to mini mins . Tbh I hadn't noticed youd gone as ive moved over to intermittent fasting which is working great for me . Yes the losses arent as fast but im not a screaching harridian anymore . Couldnt cope with my moods . Felt awefull. Im glad your back to it . Good luck and I'm sure youll do great xxx

havent been on for weeks, tend to go on slim save fb page now .. but today is first goal date where taking my daughter shopping and gettng makeup/accessories for my date in a month, and .. ta dah YES YES YES i did it - got to goal, weighed in at 13st7lbs exactly this morning, so managed to lose the 30 lbs and more before even getting to my goal .. new goal is to lose another stone before my date 17th aug, really hope i can do it but so so happy with my weight loss so far :)

Back