So stupid

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel155, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Slimming World
    Every morning before I go to the stables to muck out I religiously drink a litre of water. For some stupid reason, this morning I didn't :mad: I only drank 1/4l.

Mucked my horse out and felt fine, went to put water in my friends horse's paddock when I started to feel a bit lightheaded. Went back into the stable block and leant against the door. One of the other women there asked if I was ok and I said I felt funny. Suddenly my head started pounding and I almost passed out. Norma made me sit down and luckily my friend Lorna was there. She has known since the start about CD and I had told her that if I ever said I felt funny it was likely to be dehydration, so straight away she got me water. After drinking I felt almost human again. It was purely due to not drinking enough and doing too much.

Why I didn't drink enough I have no idea, but it is a lesson learnt. I have phoned work to say I won't be in so I am just going to take it easy.
    Anisah likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

like you say hun lesson learnt.xx
  4. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Hope you feel better soon hun, take it easy today!!!! x
  5. dani*r

dani*r Full Member

oh , that must have been quite scary for you.
    hope you feel better soon.
  6. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    I had a similar experience on day 4 of cambridge. I didn't have anything to drink and went out walking to the grocery store. By the time I got back I was about to pass out. I layed on the cold floor until my son brought me a bottle of water which revitalised me in minutes. Never again.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.