So stupid

Angel155

Every morning before I go to the stables to muck out I religiously drink a litre of water. For some stupid reason, this morning I didn't :mad: I only drank 1/4l.

Mucked my horse out and felt fine, went to put water in my friends horse's paddock when I started to feel a bit lightheaded. Went back into the stable block and leant against the door. One of the other women there asked if I was ok and I said I felt funny. Suddenly my head started pounding and I almost passed out. Norma made me sit down and luckily my friend Lorna was there. She has known since the start about CD and I had told her that if I ever said I felt funny it was likely to be dehydration, so straight away she got me water. After drinking I felt almost human again. It was purely due to not drinking enough and doing too much.

Why I didn't drink enough I have no idea, but it is a lesson learnt. I have phoned work to say I won't be in so I am just going to take it easy.

like you say hun lesson learnt.xx

I had a similar experience on day 4 of cambridge. I didn't have anything to drink and went out walking to the grocery store. By the time I got back I was about to pass out. I layed on the cold floor until my son brought me a bottle of water which revitalised me in minutes. Never again.

Back