so this is it!!!

shep

Silver Member
Well Monday has arrived and I am feeling 100% better not completely there but not far off, my throat is just a sore throat now.

Well today will be my first in a long line of 100% days (I Hope) I have a course to go on tonight and so hopefully will be okay for that. I am going to have a cup of tea in a mo, then special K for brekkie and the for lunch tomato soup (YUM YUM) and then I will decide for dinner tonight before I go out. My course is at 7.00 - 9.30 so will make sure I have some oat biccies left in calorie count. I will also take me water and hopefully I will be ok.

Then home to shower and bed just like that. Well that is the plan......... ;);)

Hi Shep,

I was wondering where everyone was, the board has been very quiet.

Hope your day is still going strong. What's with the Special K breakfast? Are we allowed that? Brill if we are... Mmm... Love SK Red Berries :)

I've had a tough 24 hours. Couldn't shake my sugar head yesterday to the point I actually baked a cake so I could have some. Grrr... it's like an obsession! Today Ive already had 2 slices of it AND almost ate a plate of spinach and ricotta fresh pasta in tom sauce, but luckily I threw it all over the lounge carpet after about 4 bits. What a lemon!!

So far today....

Bit of cake (as soon as got up, bad start!)
Vanilla porridge (not bad, I overcooked it though, sob)
More cake x 2 thin slices
Bit of pasta
Clementine

I should be able to rescue the day a little bit by having dinner and another bit of fruit... I know I'll be over calories but it's better than yet more bloody cake :-(

What do you have to supress sugar cravings?? Or the need to have something substantial at lunch time (not something you eat with a spoon!)

I don't work at the moment so I'm sure that's making my life harder, I'm just sat at home each day with nothing to do. It's a killer.

Boredom = Rebellious Anna

A xx

I have the special K as i cant stand the granola or porridge, so i just calorie count it in and sometimes it comes in lower than the granola, so it works out for me.

I can have a 30g of it for only 112 calories and then add the skimmed milk as thats the only milk I drink unless hubby makes me a milk drink (he wont be doing that for a while). So calories wise very good and keeps me going until lunch time and if doesn't I have some fruit mid morning.

For the sugar cravings not found anything that really takes it away. So cant help there.:17729:

But i agree this forum is very quiet today...

Well I came home after course had shower and a piece of toast and warm milk (i made it with my skimmed milk) well in calories and very pleased with myself and slept like a baby last night.

Today I have resisted the urge to jump on the scales but I will do tomorrow as the urge is just to strong. So wish me luck for the morning and keep your fingers crossed. :D:D:D:D:D

Hope everyone is having a good day speak soon.

Hello peeps...:D
well whats new.I had a wonderful Christmas with family and stuffed myself like a suckling PIG :eek:
the weather hasn't helped just kept on eating..So i'm back and raring to go..:D
Put on a massive 6lb over Christmas but hay ho i'm entering 2010 lighter than i was in 2009 and my new goal is lose 14lb for 26 march another year older..:cry:Speak later xxx itsy.

Hi Itsy Long time no see, Happy New Year and welcome back, now chrimbo and new year out of the way once this throat infection has completely gone will be fully raring to go only 3 more days of anitbotics to go.

Well I am doing a Valentines challenge as you can see by my ticker and the final goal is my leather biker trousers which are sitting upstairs waiting for me.

Trying to lose the 17lb off to be in the 200's and well under my 15st 7lb.

Good luck to you and speak soon.

HI ,HUN
missed u dont know whats been wrong with me:cry: suffering the winter blue's i think..POOR u sore throat thingy nasty..
gotta go and get lunch, i'm starving pea & ham soup not DC Asda fresh soups, it's only 133 cals
got more ham in it and cheaper..
speak soon..
itsy xxx

Last edited:
Hi Shep - Sorry I haven't been on all week as - I have been a very naughty girl!! Certainly not on the plan.....But a new day and all that... So will be back soon. Work is so busy!!

Back