So tired, so lethargic

Hi Jodie

Sorry to hear you've been feeling under the weather. I don't suffer at TOTM but feel terrible during the middle of the month (ovulation). With the PCOS my periods are really light but this diet does muck my cycle around.

I get terrible mood swings and can go from being really down one hour to unbelievably happy and chatty the next.

Did get to the Aquarium yesterday - DS loved the Stingrays and we were watching them for ages. I was fairly good yesterday, whilst OH and both DS's ate their fish and chips, I sat and ate a prawn salad... Boys went on some of the rides as well, so lots of photos taken.. Couldn't believe the weather went from rain to warm sunshine (although remained really windy).

Hope you had a good day.

You seem to be doing really well, even during difficult times -well done. I really hope you get a good loss this week, you really deserve it..

Take care and hope you're feeling more your normal self soon.

H x

To Nina and Jodie
I have big problems at TOTM on the CD, But i have found that on the bad bad days normal day 2and 3, I take an extra meal normal cutting a bar up and eatting bits through the day,This helps me alot !!!! It also helps when taking pain killers

Well it's my WI today and im still deffo retaining water but CDC has just rang and shes about 3 mins away arghhhh lol

Thanks for the advice guys

glad to hear you had a good day Hannah. My little one just wanted to see the seahorses at Underwater World - he was obsessed by them! lol

At last I have come on today and although I've got terrible cramps I dont feel at all dizzy or sick which is GREAT

How is everyone else doing???????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Jo, so glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, i've still got cramps too but theyre not as bad and i appear to have oodles of energy today, got weighed and stayed the same but lost 2inches from my waist so i'm a happy bunny. Not drank much water yet as didnt want to be over heavy for WI lol

Back