So, today's the day...

Hi Rachel, I'm day 11 too and I've found the past 2 days very hard. Had to cook a big lasagne for the family yesterday and the smell nearly puty head away. Out it in the oven while I did the school runs and messages and it was cooked by the time I got home. Windows are constantly open in my kitchen lol. My hubby got chips from the chippy earlier and I made him sit with his window right down and the bag at the window.

My saving grace right now is making cappuccino with the vanilla shake! Its amazing and I totally hate coffee. Its like something you'd get at Starbucks and is so filling! I leave it for my last meal.

Tomorrow is a new day, put today behind you and wake up in the morning without regret. I wish losing weight was as easy as gaining it :-(

Hugs to you, Cheryl x

I think I'm back on track. Last night I had a tuna baguette. This morning I had a 2 egg omelette and I've just had another shake. I'm trying really hard to stick with it.

On a more positive note I was 10st 13lb on the scales this morning eeeeeeeee!!!!

Day 1.....

I've seriously got to kick my self up the back side and try and stick this out.

I'm giving myself 4 weeks to loose as much as I can then ill go back into eating again. 4 weeks is prob all I can actually afford at about£40 a week!

I'm hoping that being at work more will help also. I have joined a gym and so don't want to waste £20 a month for nothing. I'm going to aquafit later. I know your not supposed to exercise for 2 weeks but aquafit isn't so bad so ill brave it :)

My stomach is sooo loud haha it's growling like you wouldn't believe! So funny ha

I've had 2 chocolate tetras so far. Going to have a chocolate shake as a hot chocolate in a bit and then bed.

Roll on day 2 :)

Day 2
feeling ok so far. It's amazing what a nice hot shower and a cuppa can do first thing in the morning.

Work today, and I must find something to do this evening to keep me sane ha

Day 2
feeling ok so far. It's amazing what a nice hot shower and a cuppa can do first thing in the morning.

Work today, and I must find something to do this evening to keep me sane ha

Well done on day two hun :) I find my evenings were spent mostly in the bath! Lol! Usually on here on *********!

Good luck with the rest of the week x

Back