So, today's the day...

That's IS really good to hear! I'm so hungry right now, just had my second shake. Will save the last one until about 10 ish. I'm cooking pasta for my kids and the smell of the sauce is making my tummy growl...

I keep thinking about my size 10 jeans....

Rachel :) said:
That's IS really good to hear! I'm so hungry right now, just had my second shake. Will save the last one until about 10 ish. I'm cooking pasta for my kids and the smell of the sauce is making my tummy growl...

I keep thinking about my size 10 jeans....

Rachel
That's what I'm doing! I've got my mind set on some Levi's. They'll feel better than any nosh! ( that's what I'm saying to myself)

Rachel
That's what I'm doing! I've got my mind set on some Levi's. They'll feel better than any nosh! ( that's what I'm saying to myself)

Yeah me to, and it is working! Can't wait for hubby to get home so I can go and have a nice hot bath while everyone is tucking into their tea. I love seeing them all eat but it's really hard to do right now.

Hows your day going?

First weigh in - lost 8lbs now 13,2 and 4 inches off my waiste!!! Woohoo

kerrys86 said:
First weigh in - lost 8lbs now 13,2 and 4 inches off my waiste!!! Woohoo

Wow 8lbs!!!! That's amazing. Well done!!! Really chuffed for you x

Thanks guys x

I sooooo want to eat right now. I'll have my last shake soon and an early night I think :(

I know its sooo hard but im.not.hungry just craving, my OH got a.dominos on way home from WI i could killed.him the smell was drivin.me mental Had hot bath getting into bed

That's totally it, I'm not actually hungry, just craving something. Gonna have last shake now and hit the sack

Night all, have a good sleep xx

Morning all.

Day 7 for me today. And weigh in a day early. My scales are only showing a 4 lb loss, that's first thing in the morning naked, so well see....

Feel ok today, was gasping for a cuppa when I got up, seem to be firsty(sp) all the time ATM

Hope everyone else is ok this morning :)

5lb off! Woohoo. Please with that, might move up to Ss+ this week but will see how I get on today.

The sun is shining, I'm happy :)

Rachel :) said:
5lb off! Woohoo. Please with that, might move up to Ss+ this week but will see how I get on today.

That's excellent sweetie! Well done :D xxxxxxxx

Well done, thats fab!! I think SS+ is so much easier!! X

I can only do Ss for another week because (hopefully) ill be below 10st 11, or something like that.

Im really worried about having real food again :(

Yaay! Well done mate :)

Thanks, sounds like your on a really promising week ;)

Back