So, today's the day...

Thanks,
Im.sorry ive overtaken your thread with my wedding nonesense sorry
X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

Lol don't be daft!!! Anything to take my mind off food.... :)

Haha your right there lol very difficult going back to SS!!!

OMG so jealous of your wedding venue it looks amazing. I got married at a golf club wasn't too bad but didn't have those views! I loved planning mine but it was a budget wedding so wasn't as fun as it could have been. And you should easily be at target weight for it. xx

The views are amazing but if it rains youll see.nothin lol as its a lough at the bottom on the mountains so the cloud just rolls.down and over water haha. Ireland has spectacular views
Im sure your day was fabulous!!
Its a.bit of a night mare as its 2.5 hr drive away from where.we live

Thank you, thats what my mum keeps saying about incentive lol.
Im struggling this evening ladies, could.eat my hand im that hungry!!!

I've just downloaded fifty shades of beige. It's basically a p*** take of fifty shades of gray. Omg it's HILARIOUS! I've had tears running down my face from laughing. It'd disgusting but sooo funny, can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I must have a seriously warped sense of humour :)

I downloaded it off amazon. Think it was like £1.97 ish. It's so funny! I've had to drag myself away from it or I'll be up all night! Haha

Sounds a good read!! X

Morning all. Up early this morning to see the Olympic torch. Kids all excited :)

Hi all
Congrats Rachel on your weight loss.. 3lbs is great. Congrats to you too Kerry! Weddings are so romantic.
I too am finding this diet expensive at the moment, we're at bit skinny at the moment, car needed new clutch, paying for puppy blah blah blah. Finding £42 a week can be a pinch. There again I'm sure if I was to buy food for myself on a £42 budget I'd find that hard too!
I seem to be hungry at the moment.. Hope I'm
I'm in ketosis! I had an extra bar last night which means I'll have to skip one today. :(

That's about what it costs me answel. It's really expensive but I'm seeing results now so that kind of keeps me going.

On another note I might be getting a Boston Terrier!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeek I'm so excited!!!!!!

Rachel :) said:
That's about what it costs me answel. It's really expensive but I'm seeing results now so that kind of keeps me going.

On another note I might be getting a Boston Terrier!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeek I'm so excited!!!!!!

Awww.. We have a cockapoo puppy called Willow (hence my screen name). She's a delight. We can finally take her out at the weekend.. Hope it stays dry!

Ooh lovely dog!!

Ah they are so cute as puppys i used to love carrrying my lik one, not a hope now lol.

Haha I wouldn't want to carry yours either hahah!

Bostons only get about as big as cockapoos, I'm not getting a puppy, I'm getting an adult if it all works out. Shes been a brood and the owner is still trying to decide if he wants to let her go or not. I'm praying he does, I've wanted one for years but at £1500 a puppy the price is a bit steep!

Holy mackrel thats steep!!

Seriously eh! Eeek

Back