So, today's the day...

Only managed 10 mims on the cross trainer tonight. All the excitement of today has worn me out!

Ten mins is good!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

10 mins is good for me! I'm so unfit. I'm hoping for long walkies if we get this doggy :)

Ah thats a good idea, a walk is nice, when will you.know.about pup

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. I keep looking on eBay for different bits and piecesm struggling to not buy anything!!

Ah, i made my OH succumb and now shadow has a pink leather look collar with diamante bone on it haha

Hows fifty shades of beige coming along? Looked for it on amazon the other nihht

Rachel :) said:
Haha I wouldn't want to carry yours either hahah!

Bostons only get about as big as cockapoos, I'm not getting a puppy, I'm getting an adult if it all works out. Shes been a brood and the owner is still trying to decide if he wants to let her go or not. I'm praying he does, I've wanted one for years but at £1500 a puppy the price is a bit steep!

Just nosing through, and saw this, are they £1500?! That's a huge amount!!!
Do the breeders have trouble getting homes for all the pups? I'm bloody shocked! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know it's a massive amount! There's not that many about so breeders usually have a waiting list!

Ive wanted one for years, but I'd struggle to find that sort of money. :)

Hows fifty shades of beige coming along? Looked for it on amazon the other nihht

Its good, has me in stitches in parts. Reminds me of vicki off of little britain!

I know it's a massive amount! There's not that many about so breeders usually have a waiting list!

Ive wanted one for years, but I'd struggle to find that sort of money. :)

Really? Wow! They do look lovely tjougj and nice temperaments ? From what I've heard and no moulting! My dog moults like mad!!!

They have a really short coat but they do still moult :( what dog do you have? I have a chihuahua ATM to.

Just thought I'd butt in on all your dog chatter. And say I've got a springer, he's mad and way too much work when you've also got kids. Some days he's worth it, other days like yesterday he did my head in.

I kinda wish we'd got a calmer dog. Ah well he's good for getting me out exercising tho.

Hope you ladies slept well last night and are feeling refreshed.

I got a lab retriever cross. She such a nice calm dog. But her hair! Omg it's a nightmare! I had weimerarners in the past when kids young, so I get the mad dog and kids bit! Crazy!

Hi Ali, I slept like a baby! Was shattered yesterday.

Springers are nuts! Lol but they do calm down eventually. My uncle uses them as working dogs to catch rabbits...ugh. Think of all the calories ou could burn with walking though :)

They have a really short coat but they do still moult :( what dog do you have? I have a chihuahua ATM to.

They moult? Oh thought that was a non moulting dog? Chihuahua are they cute? I never had a small dog x

I love weims, they look stunning.

My neighbour has a lab and is always complaining about the hair lol

My chihuahua is a spoilt rotten little *****! She's a total bag at times but I love her as much as I do my kids:)

034-3.jpg

She looks like trouble lol cute though x
Honest, the way my dog moults is unbelievable!!! Never known anything like it x

Oh the only things i really hate bout my dog is the moulting!!!!!!
She has.white hair and.although she is a short.haird husky her hair.stil.v.long!!! Its Terror it gets everywhere my car is destroyed!!? If anyone has.any.tips on.getting.dog.hair out of car seats it will much appreciated!!!

Back