1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by kerry b, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

slimming world
    Just wanted a moan. One of my very best friends lives down south and comes home maybe once or twice a year. Last year she cancelled her 1st trip home because of medical problems. When she came home the 2nd time I couldn't see her as my son had hand foot & mouth and she was ttc and didnt know if she was already pregnant.

I now havent seen her for 18mths and she is in Edinburgh this week and we are meeting up tomorrow - or so I thought. My son woke up this morning with little blisters on his back & groin so it looks like he has chicken pox. My friend is 10 weeks pregnant so i have now had to cancel our meeting as I cant take my son near her and there is no one to look after him. I am so cheesed off as this was my only chance to see her this year before she has her baby.:cry:

Moan over. Thank you
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    sw extra easy & green
    What a real shame so frustrating as I say to my husband theres always something gets in the way of good stuff.
  4. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    If she has had chicken pox before she'll be immune as when I was pregnant with my baby my friend child had the pox & the midwife said not to worry. If your little one is ok to go & her midwife says she's immune it's absolutely fine x
  5. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

slimming world
    Unfortunately(for me, not her) this is a long awaited pregnancy ( 3 yrs ttc & 1 miscarriage) so she is understandably being super careful and doesnt want to take any risks. I would probably be the same but it still sucks:sigh:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.