So weird....

Lulu1964

My only other experience of a VLCD is LL a few years ago... And when I started this last week, I was surprised to see that you can have some vegetables and milk and coke zero etc... Not complaining, but I haven't had any... My first week pack included only shakes, as on LL i never liked the soups and found that the bars slowed my losses, so that is what i was used to.

However I have been reading the forums over the last few days, and quite liked the idea of the mac and cheese pack with the cauliflower rice... So my second weeks pack arrived today and that is what I had for dinner.... So so yummy, I really enjoyed it so thank you for sharing...

its odd now tho for the last couple of hours I've felt like I have cheated having proper food! Anyone else ever felt like this??

I'm also used to shakes from doing Cambridge, and I had the spicy spaghetti tonight and it was really lovely and was just like eating a proper meal. It's made it a lot easier for me than just having shakes :)

yeah it feels odd, I did LL before and S&S is quite different. Adding veg to things feels naughty.. but its vegetables!

It is a really different attitude to LL. It does work though so don't get worried about it! For LL it is abstinence which is important - for SnS it's about losing the weight quickly but in the most comfortable manner possible. Very different approaches.

Do try the bars from SnS - they contain the same level of carbs as the other packs so won't slow your weight. They are much smaller than LL bars though. Also, as you've found, some of the meal packs are lovely and far nicer than LL IMHO.

I did Lipotrim before I did S&S and it was worse than LL as only has 3 choices of shakes, 1 soup and vile flapjacks.
How I stayed on it for do long is a mystery to me but S&S was just a delight in comparison - especially when it gave just as good results!

Back