so what exercise do you all do then...

Bella30

Silver Member
...and how many times a week do you do it? Also, what are your problem areas and what are you doing to sort them out?

I work out 4 times a week:
mon - gym
wed - legs, bums and tums
thurs - zumba
sat - spinning or gym

I've signed up to do race for life now so need to start training for that and also want to start swimming so might start going in the mornings.

I have serious issues with my arms and thighs at the moment and also my stomach so trying to do as much cardio as possible to burn the fat!

HI Bella
I ride my bike as much as i can its a single speed bike so does gve a great work out.
I had planned to start Zumba 2 weeks ago, but it never took off. i must get back onto it.
Is it good fun:)

Walk - around 40 minutes 5 days a week;
Run - once a week on average
Home workout - 2 or 3 times a week on average

this is my routine...

monday - waterbabies with matthew my little almost 2 year old.
tuesday - core stability 30 mins, gym 45 mins, 1hr of zumba.
wednesday - zumba
thursday - core stability 30 mins, 1 hr of zumba
friday - whatever i have time for
sat - nowt
sunday - 3 mile run 30 mins.

this is my routine...

monday - waterbabies with matthew my little almost 2 year old.
tuesday - core stability 30 mins, gym 45 mins, 1hr of zumba.
wednesday - zumba
thursday - core stability 30 mins, 1 hr of zumba
friday - whatever i have time for
sat - nowt
sunday - 3 mile run 30 mins.

That sounds great;) Lots of exercise, congrats :)

mon: body combat
tues: body attack OR dance fitness x2, body pump
weds: body attack, body combat, fitness ball
fri: step, body attack OR pilates, body combat
sat: body attack, body combat, body pump
sun: step, body combat OR spinning, body pump

havent included gym use in that though

problem area is my stomach, i want it defined not just flat, a nice toned 6 pack will make me happy ^_^

Last edited:
mon: body combat
tues: body attack OR dance fitness x2, body pump
weds: body attack, body combat, fitness ball
fri: step, body attack OR pilates, body combat
sat: body attack, body combat, body pump
sun: step, body combat OR spinning, body pump

havent included gym use in that though

problem area is my stomach, i want it defined not just flat, a nice toned 6 pack will make me happy ^_^

Here we have the exercise routine winner, hehe.

Keep doing what you're doing with some core exercises, and you'll see the 6 pack soon;)

wow, you're all so dedicated, that's fantastic. I need to up my game on my fitness routine now especially know I'm training to do a 5k run!

Lookingforme....you MUST try Zumba, it's brilliant and SO much fun. you're exercising without even realising it - give it a go! xx

i need to start some running, im not a natural runner so ill struggle with the race for life :/

running will tone up your tum too. the RFL should be easy. i'm going to do 2 this year. one for running and one with my 4 yr old daughter walking. i've got a 10k and a half marathon to run. would love to do a marathon but i just don't have the training time to do it with 2 kidp.

p.s also mean to say that squats will improve your glutes and give you more power whilst protecting your knees.

i do plenty of squats both at home and gym with a weighted bar, they burn but i know it works if it burns :p if theres no burn, i upp it!

You should use the squat machine in the gym. I was told that you should be able to squat your own body weight :) give it a go. I managed 3 lol.

ooooh, squats are a killer but they are going to be a part of my next challenge! It's painful just thinking about it!!!

You should use the squat machine in the gym. I was told that you should be able to squat your own body weight :) give it a go. I managed 3 lol.

i actually havent seen one of those in the gym i go too!

add aeorbics.... been pursuaded by the sis in law to go to them with her :p

I'm trying to start running again. Let's see how it goes:)

Back