Step 1 Sole Source So...what is possible in the 1st 12 weeks?

Fiftyx50

Hi Everyone!

I've been reading through this forum, but there is so much interesting information I keep getting distracted from my purpose!

Understanding that everyone is different...blah...blah and all that....what would be the average expectations of weight loss a gal might have while in the 1st 12 weeks on the plan?

Yes, I understand figures vary for everyone, but *trust me* some idea of what 12 wks can do would really really help to motivate this flabby one!

50 x

I would say you are looking at a one stone a month consistent loss, but week 1 is usually disproportionately higher as it is mostly water. So 12 weeks 100% is around 3 to
3 1/2 stone. Sounds good doesn't it? But like you say people are different, I have seen people on here lose 5 stone in that time, and others lose less. I am assuming you are female, if you are male you will lose more.

Thanks Chlo for taking the time to reply!

It DOES sound good. I just need that kind of vision of what is possible - or has been for others - to help get myself motivated.

This forum is so huge....I am finding it rather overwhelming. I keep heading off to explore, but get sidetracked in all the really useful discussions.

I *know* the stories of people who have lost BIG...really BIG amounts on CWP must be here, but I am having trouble locating them. I'd love also to find some other 'oldies' too.

How do you stay motivated?

50 x

hello iv just completed week 12 and iv so far lost 3st 6lb.
i want to lose another 2st to get to target. im getting married in 32 days so hoping to lose another stone for then x

Hi Everyone!

I've been reading through this forum, but there is so much interesting information I keep getting distracted from my purpose!

Understanding that everyone is different...blah...blah and all that....what would be the average expectations of weight loss a gal might have while in the 1st 12 weeks on the plan?

Yes, I understand figures vary for everyone, but *trust me* some idea of what 12 wks can do would really really help to motivate this flabby one!

50 x

Hi there,

You are right it varies from person to person. In my first 12 weeks I lost around 3stone.. I averaged 3lbs per week. But I didn't SS all the time as I work away from home a lot and sometimes had a small high protein meal, purely to keep ppl from asking me why I wasn't eating.

I'm about to embark on my 3 phase as I've been getting back on my feet after an op. but can't wait to get stuck..

One thing I will say is that you have to be in the right mind set to do this diet as it is hard but once you get your head in that space it is easy!

Good luck :)

Wow Louise!

First of all, congratulations on your upcoming wedding...and WOW 3 st 6lbs! As I am in Australia, I have to convert all these stones and pounds into metric and work that out to be about 22 kilos.....and that is brilliant! ...and your BMI has come down 10 points! Woot!

That is really inspiring! Thank you!

50 x

Thank you so much Jules!

You have offered a lot of great advice here.....yes I had wondered about the 'wot to do in public' thing & thankfully for some months I can avoid this issue - so that is one pressure off!

3 stones in 12 weeks? Congratulations! Great job!

I hope is all okay after your op & are not being too hard on yourself!?

I hear you about the mind set biz!! I've done a short term VLCD previously, that was Optifast which was recommended in hospitals here (Australia) and was before CWP was available here. But there was no support and very little info. I like the idea of not having to think about food for a while & think that doing this will work better for me than say starting one of those programmes that replaces one or two meals from the start. I just can't be trusted right now around food. It is all or nothing, it seems!

Anyway, I have my 1st CWP the day after tomorrow! I am going to do IT!!!

I hope in 3 months I am able quote success like yours and the others who have replied here!

Thank you!

50 x

Hi there,

You are right it varies from person to person. In my first 12 weeks I lost around 3stone.. I averaged 3lbs per week. But I didn't SS all the time as I work away from home a lot and sometimes had a small high protein meal, purely to keep ppl from asking me why I wasn't eating.

I'm about to embark on my 3 phase as I've been getting back on my feet after an op. but can't wait to get stuck..

One thing I will say is that you have to be in the right mind set to do this diet as it is hard but once you get your head in that space it is easy!

Good luck :)

Okay......

At the risk of getting ahead of myself.....so please excuse me for asking:

Going on from my original post - what is possible in 6 months?*

*Yes, allowing for individual variation, gender, adherence to the plan etc.

I NEED to know the possibilities of what can be achieved on CWP....it will help sooooo much!

I am asking on behalf of a *friend* who is female, middle-aged, & claiming to be prepared to go the distance 100% on CWP SS/SS+ for the 1st 12 weeks.

50 x

Hi 50, have a look at my signature to give you an idea of how my losses have been going, I started Jan 1st, so have done 4 and a bit months, on the 6 months bit I have no idea but I know for me I will be at my target of 9.5 stone (60kgs) after less than 6 months, when I started this diet at 14st9 (92.5kgs) .

This forum really kept me going over that time and still does whilst I tackle the last hump to target! Have just over a stone to go (approx 8kgs) which I am finding Is the hardest part!

Okay......

At the risk of getting ahead of myself.....so please excuse me for asking:

Going on from my original post - what is possible in 6 months?*

*Yes, allowing for individual variation, gender, adherence to the plan etc.

I NEED to know the possibilities of what can be achieved on CWP....it will help sooooo much!

I am asking on behalf of a *friend* who is female, middle-aged, & claiming to be prepared to go the distance 100% on CWP SS/SS+ for the 1st 12 weeks.

50 x

I'm onto month 5 and on track to lose my 5th stone! Started at 16 stone 9lbs and currently 12stone 2lbs! Want to get to 11 or even a few pounds below! In the next two weeks I reckon I should be at 5 stone loss!

If you are determined and keep to plan ( or do what it takes to keep you to plan, having high protein choices, I bought slim and saves vlcd meal packs because was majorly craving savoury stuff- has kept me on track!) I think the stone a month rule is more likely no matter the age of the person! So still reckon stone a month!

Hi Gemjar did the slim and save meals affect ur weight and ketosis?

Nope! Been on a mix of slim and save and cwp for about 3 weeks and still have lost 9lbs! The slim and save is less in calories because from what I can gather you are meant to have 3 sachets of their stuff and a high protein meal with veg. Compared to cwp which you have 3 sachets!

I'm having a tetra pack for breakfast, a slim and save bar or cwp bar for lunch and then a slim and save meal! They are really nice! My fave is spicy pasta or chilli con carne with a bit of green salad! I do add pepper and chilli powder to them cos I like spice! Not a fan of any of the plans soups though, yak!

Wow Gemjar!

Congratulations! Not only on your brilliant efforts, but also for your MASSIVE loss! How proud do you feel with yourself for sticking to plan? Wow...wow...wow!

I am in Australia. We don't have the full range of CWP products here, nor do we have Slim & Save as far as I am aware....but for now as I have just started SS, I am keeping SS+ in mind. I am on Day 3!

I look forward to reading more of how you became so successful!

Thank you!

50 x

I'm onto month 5 and on track to lose my 5th stone! Started at 16 stone 9lbs and currently 12stone 2lbs! Want to get to 11 or even a few pounds below! In the next two weeks I reckon I should be at 5 stone loss!

If you are determined and keep to plan ( or do what it takes to keep you to plan, having high protein choices, I bought slim and saves vlcd meal packs because was majorly craving savoury stuff- has kept me on track!) I think the stone a month rule is more likely no matter the age of the person! So still reckon stone a month!

I'm currently on week five and have lost two stone so hoping to get to four in twelve weeks! X

Fifty - I notice you are 5'10 - when I did Lighterlife (Same thing, but you meet with a group), there was absolutely a correlation between taller women and bigger losses. That may not be the case but all of us over 5'6ish were losing 4-5lbs a week. I lost exactly 2 stone in 5 weeks of no cheating whatsoever.

On CWP I've done 9 weeks, about 2 and a half off plan, and have shifted 2st 3lbs. When I am 100% I lose about 5lbs a week which is fantastic!

Hope that is motivating for you, stick at it, it's SO worth it (and for the record my off plan weeks were not!!!)

Back