So... Who's gonna be my valentine?!!!!! :P

Me me me me me.....Giz a snog!!! :D

i would but im not sure my husband would like it lol

Me..i'll even give you a strawberry shake :) and i'll buy you some water how kind xxx

:D hehe certainly not dearest. But you wont be for long with that new hot bod of yours xx

well what can i say. It's only cos your special. When i've looked on posts and that you just seem really supportive of everyone and its really lovely to see you go through your LT journey too. It's nice as i dont really know many people here and its just nice to have people that know how it feels. Plus you live in my hometown which is just great news i might gain a new friend when i get back in july! :D xxx

awww sweet genuine and London as well as beautiful.. It's a good day!! I don't do much here, just good to be able to talk to common people while they are struggling...

Yes u will have a new friend in London when u come back.. It'll just be hard to wait that long!!

Thanks again sweetie :) x x

its not long!! Just think i plan to do this for up to 15 weeks. It'll be nearly May or it could already be May..Maths is not my strong point lol. I do visit when i get holidays ..April is the next one! For my birthday.:) Keep up the good work mr ollie xx

Well you're off to a great start.. My of to lbs conversion is terrible and on iPhone so can't check my converter!! I'm sure by the you'll be done, just keep at it and stay determined! I'll support u all the way anyway!! Well done miss.. Erm.. Bean.. Hmm maybe u should pm me ur name... X :p

Consider it done x

Back