So why did i do it ???

tina67

Why on earth did i go off track ?
Thought it would be great to not worry about food whilst on holiday. Just have a bit of what i fancy ,it won't hurt.
Well it did and i haven't even weighed myself yet.
It didn't help that my weigh in was 5lbs different from my Wii !!
However in hind site i had been a tad sloppy with my diet before hand,bigger portions,extra snacks etc.

So my experience off the diet was hell, it wasn't the first couple of days then the tiredness, mood swings, bloated and the wind, all set in. By the time i got home it was totally out of control,not knowing when to stop and just reaching for the food.

Today i am back,its gonna be hard i know but i hate feeling like this. My 6 yr old is going through a know it all,want it all and no stage as well and of course the holidays and lack of money isn't going to help matters but i am definitely back !!
wondering what i weigh, will do that in mo.......

Hey Tina, you are getting yourself back on track now and that's all that matters.

I fell off the wagon over my bday weekend and it took me almost 2 months to get back on track!!

So you can do this. Good luck hun. x

I had a holiday binge week too, it's how you deal with it that matters. Get back on that wagon and get on with it, post the damage (9 pounds for me, beat that!) and then show us how quickly it can come off again. Good luck,

KB

you have made the first move, and thats coming back here!

you will get back on track. and you will do better than ever!

Thank you are all so kind xx

Well i didn't quiet manage the staying off, due to a bacon sarnie and yet another party,but this is it till my sisters Hen night on the 28th August!
I haven't yet weighed myself, i so dread doing it but i also realise that if i don't i won't really know what i have lost!
Have had some pics taken , a first for me and i keep staring at them i still look big but more pleasant lol.

And last night i had so many compliments it was unreal, so if my weight has gone completely mad and gone way up i will blame it on my swollen head,lol.
Thank you again, glad to be back xx

Back