soap & glory Firminator cream

good on you mrs essex. the sheen lasts for ages!!! the new edition "candy cane" is so perfect

I love Soap & Glory stuff. And Firminator is the biz.:D I've tryed Clarins version & S&G's is just as good if not better, and it's a LOT cheaper.
And their Mother Pucker lip gloss is great, I'm addicted to the 'tingle';)

Joined the soap and glory firminator club, bought mine today. I also have the mother pucker but have never tried it. I have bad habit of buying not only clothes for when I am slim, but also cosmetics and beauty treatments. Currently using the 'clean on me' shower cream - lovely.
Was in a great mood today having kitted myself out in size 14 jacket, trousers and tops, so also got a perfume (Boots are giving out a £5 voucher for selected perfumes if you spend £5) - went for YSL Paris, already had £10 reduced off full price, asked for any perfume samples and got six from sweet sales assistant.

Off to try it tonight.

OO I have had fun in Boots today Christmas goodies everywhere, it was buy one for her and her and ooooo that one is mine, its heaven it really is and got a new firminator as I go through so much of the stuff.

They have some lovely Soap and glory box sets

Going to have to give it a whirl... thanks for the tip off :) xx

Tip for new users, dont do it in a cold room it makes you freezing do it in a nice warm room or have a blanket handy for after, or big mistake.:D

oh i love soap and glory, just to remind everyone that Boots always has a massive sale after christmas so if you can hold off till then you'll be able to pick up the gift sets cheaper, i did this last year and handed them out as birthday pressies to my mates.

Another Soap and Glory lover here! Just added 'The Firminator' to my collection today after so many people raving about it on here! Plus it was spend £12 and get a bottle of 'The Scrub of your Life' free so I bought some 'Flake Away' and ended up with a real bargain :D :D

Also instructed H2b to buy me S&G gift sets for Xmas, they look lovely

It bloody stings though the firminator cream...must be doing something!!! lol

Got a surprise too last night after using firminator for first time - a lot of cold tingling, but likewise hope that this is evidence of it working x

Got a surprise too last night after using firminator for first time - a lot of cold tingling, but likewise hope that this is evidence of it working x

lol - I wondered what on earth was happening tbh! But it did go away after about 30 mins. :)

Back