Sober April

samjay123 said:
How's it going everyone??? C

Im doing OK have had no alcohol and not been tempted at all. Its been odd this bank holiday tho usually we wouldve gone for a few drinks a couple of afternoons but cos neither of us is drinking, weve been like what do we do now?!

Also managed to resist the £12 bottles of baileys in tescos on Saturday!

Oh great really pleased for you.
My weekend has been same, done absolutely nothing! Enjoyed it tho. Felt bored earlier and have ate ny body weight in chocolate!! Lol. Tomorrow is a new day and I would have drunk and ate alot more syns usually so could have been worse!

One weekend left to go! Actually really enjoyed staying sober! Its been lovely to wake up fresh with no hangover at weekends. Definitely will be setting myself some more sober goals lol! Right after may bank holiday. Have had a night planned for a month or so now. Hope everyone is doing well xx

Completly agree with the above comments, I was the same, Drinking years ago was just on the weekends when having a night out with friends/husband and then over the years having a glass of wine once the kids were in bed become a nightly thing. As the weight crept on so did the change in my face where i thought i had aged. I am 32. Even said to hubby i wanted Botox! I definalty noticed a massive difference since i started to cut down and apart from one night on easter weekend where i shared a bottle of red wine wth a friend i have been booze free. I have noticed my skin in clearer, my nails are growing and my hair is glossier. I have been making sure i mosturise night and day and its working. The weekend i did have that wine as well as easter eggs i stayed the same. I was gutted but it was my fault. Now i back on a roll. Once i hit target i will bring having a drink back but only on weekends and drinking in the house is from now on a definatly No apart from christmas. Not because of losing weight etc but as a general health issue x

Crazyarmywife said:
Completly agree with the above comments, I was the same, Drinking years ago was just on the weekends when having a night out with friends/husband and then over the years having a glass of wine once the kids were in bed become a nightly thing. As the weight crept on so did the change in my face where i thought i had aged. I am 32. Even said to hubby i wanted Botox! I definalty noticed a massive difference since i started to cut down and apart from one night on easter weekend where i shared a bottle of red wine wth a friend i have been booze free. I have noticed my skin in clearer, my nails are growing and my hair is glossier. I have been making sure i mosturise night and day and its working. The weekend i did have that wine as well as easter eggs i stayed the same. I was gutted but it was my fault. Now i back on a roll. Once i hit target i will bring having a drink back but only on weekends and drinking in the house is from now on a definatly No apart from christmas. Not because of losing weight etc but as a general health issue x

Absolutely! It's something to enjoy when the weight is gone! If I don't lose weight the week after my night out then im seriously going to consider going t total until it's gone!

Back