soccermom's 11 weeks @ 100%..pictures added

Funny thing is the job was working for the NHS on the maternity unit :eek: and all they did was to send out a generic email and whoever rang up first got the interview.

I would hate to think who could potentially work there :eek:

Doesn't surprise me one bit from the public sector to be honest! They'll save a few quid on recruitment but in the long run it'll cost them more when they end up with a rubbish member of staff....but on paper it'll still look like money-saving for the auditors ;)

Thanks guys for all the messages I really appreciate it x :D

Yesterday was a good day foodwise and still on 100%, but only just. i had planned tea but it all went horribly wrong and had to send hubby out for fish and chips for the family and I salvaged what i could from the tea, wasn't great like :rolleyes:

Food is getting a bit samey again as its the end of the week so eating what we have in.

EE day (16/9/10)

breakfast - weetabix 1 heb, milk (3.5 syns) and banana

lunch - omelette with bacon and red onion, brown sauce (1 syn)

snack - 2 dutch crispbakes, 1 tbsp jam (4 1/1 syns)

dinner - sw chips, cous cous and beef strogonoff

syns 9

61 days left @ 100%

I'm guessing i'm hitting my * week as my cravings are coming, is having a flexi day still counted as being a 100% on plan :D

Had a lovely sweet breakfast of baked egg custard using my hea, but I can still feel the niggle for crap at the back of my mind :eek:

AAArrrgggggh

Got a little behind with updating this but going to do it quickly before I go off to football :D Newcastle is absolutely heaving with the north run on so luckily this year we dont have to negotiate the closed roads :D

Anyway here goes I still have the cravings and to reflect that my syn level has slightly raised but still within 15.

EE day (17/9/10)

breakfast - puffed wheat 1heb, milk (3.5 syns) with banana

lunch - egg custards 1 hea

snack - cous cous with a little chick pea dahl and custard cream (3 syns)

dinner - chicken biryani with added veg and a pengun (7 syns)

syns 13.5

60 days @ 100% left

Day 18 EE day (18/9/10)

breakfast - weetabix 1heb, milk :eek: (forgot to add 3.5 syns for this :eek::eek:) with sweetener

lunch - bacon and cheese omelette 1 hea with brown sauce (1 syns)

snack - chick pea dahl and cous cous, skips (4.5 syns)

dinner - beef stirfry packed with veg with chilli noodles (3.5 syns)

snack - 2 dutch crispbakes (3 syns) 1tbsp jam (1.5 syns)

syns 13.5 syns (plus 3.5 syns I forgot ) total 17

59 days left @ 100%

Have I broken 100% :eek: if I bring it back today my weekly count will be on track wont it oh no have I blown it????

Feel a bit gutted now, I was being so good. I know some people stay on track by counting syns weekly.

Last edited:
dont worry hun...in my mind you are still 100%.

i do count syns daily but if i have something pop up or i use a few more on one day i dont worry if its still within the weekly allowed.

if you look on my diary in fact you'll see that this week ive done exactly the same as you and used 17 on one day!!!

dont worry hun...in my mind you are still 100%.

i do count syns daily but if i have something pop up or i use a few more on one day i dont worry if its still within the weekly allowed.

if you look on my diary in fact you'll see that this week ive done exactly the same as you and used 17 on one day!!!

Thanks Claire, thats what I thought to, but felt strange to me to do that.

Sometimes I have only been having 6/7 syns a day so I knew I hadn't gone over my weekly amount.

Thanks for your reply i'm feeling much better about it now :D but will have to make sure I dont make that mistake again. I only realised as I was writing this.

I also have a written food diary and I didn't see it on there :eek:

Thanks Claire, thats what I thought to, but felt strange to me to do that.

Sometimes I have only been having 6/7 syns a day so I knew I hadn't gone over my weekly amount.

Thanks for your reply i'm feeling much better about it now :D but will have to make sure I dont make that mistake again. I only realised as I was writing this.

I also have a written food diary and I didn't see it on there :eek:

it felt strange to me the first few times i did it too.....to be honest it still doesnt seem 'quite' right when i do it although i know its ok.
the thing we have to remember is this is for life....its a lifestyle,healthy eating change.we notice more things because we are watching the scales but if we werent and as 'normal' people do then sometimes you will naturally have a bit more treats on some days,and none on others.its how you eat the resty of the time on the whole that matters most.
hope that made some sort of sense...babbling away,lol!!

so well done you on your 100% ness!!! go polish that halo!!

Well done on your loss for this week :) Didn't see an update from you so just checking that all is well on your end today.

Hey Meli all ok had a bit of dental work done and not feeling great :eek: have done my food diary I just need to write it up xx

Thanks for asking xx hope you are good will pop by later to keep my eye on you :D

Hope you are feeling better and keep to that 100% :)
Yeah keep a close eye on me as I'm in a delicate situation- can't afford to gain more weight!

AArrrgghhh i've lost my written food diary it was all in there.

I definitely had it monday night at class, but I haven't seen it since I must have left it there :( I had dental work yesterday on both sides of my mouth so was completely out of it, so I didnt look for it. Now I need it to write this up and I cant find it.

I can only remember bit and pieces I had sunday and monday, but all was fine and 100% on track. I know I had scrambled egg and beans sunday morning before football and it was definitely weetabix monday morning and sunday dinner was roast pork and veg with small yorkshire and a sprinkle of gravy. Monday night after weigh in I had cheese toastie with some thinly sliced chorizo all within syns.

I have bought a new book now so I can resume the new diary.

EE day (20/9/10)

breakfast - weetabix 1 heb, milk (3.5 syns) sweetener and a banana

lunch - 2 crispbakes (3 syns) 1 tbsp jam (1.5 syns) skips (4.5 syns)

dinner - sw lasagne stuffed with peppers, onion, mushrooms and courgette (2 syns) salad, cheese 1 hea

syns 14.5 syns

56 days left @ 100%

ok got a bit slack in writing this up, but have been quite busy so I have an excuse :D

I am finding now that everyday has switched to EE still guilty of not having 1/3 at every meal but i'm happy with having lots of it at my evening meal and sometimes at others.

sorry have to dash will complete this later something has come up x

ok a quick run down of my food diary while I have a bit of spare time before teas ready and i'm hungry.

Day 24 EE (21/0/10)

breakfast - bran flakes 1 heb with banana and 50ml milk (2 syns)

lunch - 2 crisp bakes (3 syns) 2 EL L COW CHEESE (1 syn) ham

dinner - cottage pie packed with extra veg, cheese 1 hea with brocoli and sprouts (4 syns)

10 syns

55 days left @ 100%

Day 25 EE (22/9/10)

Breakfast - porridge 1heb, 50ml milk (1 syn) sweetener and banana

lunch - 2 crispbakes (3 syns) el l cow cheese (1 syn)

snack - beans with brown sauce ( 2 syns) skips (4.5 syns)

dinner - baked cod in mushroom, onion and tomato/basil sauce topped with cheese 1 hea, green beans and sweetcorn with cajun spiced pot wedges.

syns 11.5

54 days left @ 100%

Day 26 EE (23/9/10)

breakfast - 2 lf sausages (1 syn), tin toms, fried egg in frylight with brown sauce (1 syn)

lunch - bread bun 1 heb, ham and xl laughing cow cheese (1/2 syn) and salad.

dinner - cous cous with honey chicken (4 syns)

Forgot my hea today as I fell asleep on the settee at night when I was going to have a milky drink :eek:

syns 4.5

53 days left @ 100%

Weigh in day tomorrow, although i've been good not sure I will get a loss, my period is late by a week/10 days and i'm definitely bloated :( but definitely not pregnant :eek::D

good luck for weigh in this week girls.

Thanks Meli, well the result is in and its 1/2 lb off :eek: I am pleased and I know I shouldn't be greedy and always want more.

I did get slimmer of the month though so very happy about that :D:D

This was my 4th weigh in since starting 100% days and the total result is 13.5 lbs off :D:D:D

However the day is tinged with sadness I binged yesterday :cry::cry::cry::cry::break_diet:

Since losing the weight I am so bored and yesterday was a dreadfully boring day and I ate and ate and ate :eek: I am desperately looking for a job as I cant stand the isolation any more.

When I was over 20 stone I was happy not to step outside the front door, but now its killing me and I cant find a job. I am going to try some agencies today to look for temp work.

My gym doesnt open til 5 or I would have gone there (its in a school) it was peeing it down with rain so wasnt going to go for a walk so I tried to keep going with sorting out wardrobes etc, I rang a few friends but they were on their way out ( I hope they just didnt want to talk to me :eek:)

Going to have a look if I can find some keep fit activities during the day locally so I can go there.

Not trying to make excuses for my binge I should have handled it better, but I think I have found my combination of triggers. Boredom leads to the first unhealthy food and that leads to craving the rest of the junk, so I need to eliminate the boredom.

SOMEONE GIVE ME A JOB

Will write up sunday later, but have blown the 11 weeks at 100% so back to Day 1 (feel so sad)

Have a great week everyone :)

Just think you ruined it for a few hours and that's it. Don't give yourself a hard time. You are back on plan today and will give it 100% again.
I went to Zumba today so that seems to have saved me. I know what you mean about being bored. I was always wishing my little one would go to nursery and I could have some peace and quiet, but now I notice that it's not all that being at home alone. I'm also looking to go back to work, but maybe part time. I've been unemployed (due to outsourcing) for over a year, so really need to find something.

Why don't you go to the gym? Think you said you had taken out a gym pass or maybe go out to the different recruitment agencies in town and register with them or check out any adult education classes. Anything to keep busy :)

Good luck!

Back