soccermom's 11 weeks @ 100%..pictures added

Gosh I didn't realise it would hard to find a job in midwifery, I thought hospitals would be biting your hand off!
Well done on the loss - if I was at home all day I don' think there'd be a crumb left to eat by dinner time :)
I second Meli, finding a class of some sort could help you find a new hobby - Polish, hat-making, sign language??!

Thanks <3

I have got a gym membership but its not opn til 5 as its in a school. I priced going to the gym up the road for a session but it was nearly 5 quid. I'll wait til 5 when it opens :D

Was tlking to someone yesterday who suggested voluntary work so i'm thinking down that route, but I have found a job i've just being applying for.

The midwife job was an assistant, but it wasn't to be.

I have found a job to apply and have been working on my form. Its a library shever at the uni, so will see how that goes :rolleyes:

Just have to find something so I dont pull my hair out doing nothing.

XXX

Aww Meli i'm having a really crap week not so much food wise but just overall.

I'm full of cold, my period is 2/3 weeks late and I feel so bloated, so depressed about the job front and I know I haven't mentioned this before but my marriage is failing fast.

I am trying so hard to keep marriage on track and have booked a trip to prague as a present for hubby to see if theres anything left, but if i'm honest after nearly 20 years and the last 5 being terrible I am just longing for my own space and life back. :(

I have to confess since I got a cold on wednesday I have lived on cereal and toast so not exactly on plan but i'm cutting my self a bit of slack just at the minute and i'm happy if I see a STS this week xx

How all is good with you :)

Hi Kaye, sorry to read you've not had a good week. You do right to cut yourself some slack, there's plenty of things more important that SW and I hope you can work out what is right for you and your relationship.

I hope that things do get better and I know that you have the determination to keep going. Just draw a line and start fresh. Maybe make batches of food to help keep you going - maybe some nice homemade chicken soup with veggies as you do mostly red days?
Come on ...let's get back to those 100% days :)

Bumping you up so you can find your food diary and update it :)
Hope everything is better at your end! Good luck for WI tonight :)

Back