soccermom's 11 weeks @ 100%..pictures added

Sunday was another busy day this time I had 2 football matches to go to so did not eat much at all today, but what I had was totally on plan :D

EE day (12/9/10)

breakfast - weetabix 1heb, milk (3.5 syns) sweetener

snack - banana

dinner - pork wrapped in parma ham (from sw mag), roast peppers, carrotts, red onion, courgette, brocoli, mushy peas small amount of gravy (4 syns)

snack - coffee made with milk 1 hea

7.5 syns

65 days left @ 100%

oooooh kids don't they make ur blood boil i'm lucky my daughter gives me £50 a week but she has lived in her own flat and realises it's a lot cheaper living at home she said she's never moving out again gulp lol, well done on ur weight loss so far keep up the good work :)

Thanks valerie, my son did have his own flat with his mates and would complain like mad when they didnt cough up their fair share of the rent and sky bill.

How things change :rolleyes:

Thanks for popping by on my diary x

Hey soccermom :) just popping in to say you're doing amazingly well on your 100%, very inspiring! Keep it up :D x

Thanks geordiegirl x well the results are in and my 2nd week of 100% gave me a 5 1/2lbs off :D:D

Definitely feeling very motivated for next week bring it on :D lol x

slimmer of the week to, someone in class pointed out that it was nearly a stone gone in 2 weeks, I hadnt thought of it like that :D:D

so happy and i'm also now in my SIL's combat pants she gave me when she lost weight, they are still an 18 but feel fantastic x

Edit: I got my 5 stone shiny and hit my half way target another 5 to go x

Last edited:
Already commented on the Monday WI, but wanted to say how impressed I am with your losses. You are doing brilliantly! Keep it going :)

Another one here, come to peek on your diary and try and find the secret to your success!!
I found it to be really expensive doing red days, and can't imagine trying to feed a whole family on nice, lean cuts of meat every day! I use prawns, mussels, tinned tuna as alternatives to mince and chicken that don't break the bank...
Well done once again on your amazing loss and keep up the good work :)

Another one here, come to peek on your diary and try and find the secret to your success!!
I found it to be really expensive doing red days, and can't imagine trying to feed a whole family on nice, lean cuts of meat every day! I use prawns, mussels, tinned tuna as alternatives to mince and chicken that don't break the bank...
Well done once again on your amazing loss and keep up the good work :)

Hi thanks for leaving a message :D

I know what you mean about the meat, but i'm a canny shopper lol I buy when its reduced and get 1kg of chicken breast from lidl for 5.99 and that does 2 meals sometimes.

Also I pad out the meat with an equal portion of veg like carrot, onion, mushrooms and pepper if we are having a spag bol for example.

I got 24 rashers of bacon the other day in Asda which was reduced to 2.50 and froze it in batches.

My hubby is a great bargain hunter, the reduced shelf is the first place he goes in the supermarket :D

Well another week starts in sw land and after a positive result last night and now 5 stone 2 lbs lighter :D the motivation is still there to continue.

Thank you for all your messages of support and good luck everyone for the coming week x

Day 13 (13/9/10) EE

breakfast - rice pudding made with 500ml milk 1 hea + 6 syns, sweetener, vanilla essence and nutmeg (yes I ate it all :D)

lunch - 3 pagen rolls 1 heb, el lc cheese (1 syn) ham

snack - skips (4.5 syns)

dinner - ainsley harriot cous cous ( 1syn) griddled chicken

3 sw lemon cupcakes (lush 1.5 syns)

14 syns

64 days left @ 100%

Well yesterday was so hectic and didnt really enjoy my food as much as I was so rushed :(

I had made my plans for the day which included seeing my MIL in hopsital who is recovering from an op she has just had.

I got a phone call from my SIL who works at a hospital in newcastle to say my son was due to have an op on his knee this saturday, funny thing is he has not received any notification of this despite waiting ages for his letter.

Turns out despite changing all his personal details they have been sending letters to an address from 2 1/2 years ago where we no longer live.

I dont understand how this happened he had already missed an MRI scan because again despite changing details they sent that appointment to an address from 1 year ago.

How many times do we have to do this, it makes me wonder how many people miss appointments because of errors by computers/admin like this.

So we had to run around all day yesterday to find him as he wasnt answering his phone to tell him to try and book some sick leave and that he had missed his pre assessment appointment (which my SIL managed to change )

Anyway its sorted now and his op is on Saturday and he has to be there for 7 am :eek:

MIL is looking very frail she is not recovering as well as we had hoped and they have now put her in a side ward by herself :(

I managed to stay on plan but its a bit hit and miss.

EE day?? (14/9/10)

breakfast - 2 wholemeal nimble toast 1heb, 15g butter (5 syns)

snack- skinny cappacino no chocolate 1 hea

lunch (well sort off)- left over cous cous (1/2 syn) tiny piece of griddled chicken and a banana

dinner - sw chilli packed with peppers and plain cous cous

snack- mini solero (4 syns)

syns 9 1/2

63 days left @ 100%

I am already feeling as if I will be quite hungry today, but I will make good choices and stick to the plan and my little challenge x

Have a great day

Ok here goes i'm going to post some pictures. :eek:

Me at my heaviest, then 3 stone down and now 5 stone down.

oh my its rather hard to face something like this, but i'm getting there xx

Oh and I need a new hairstyle any ideas.

Last edited:
morning! well after a long night and not much sleep as my youngest has rotten toothache :( I can finally fill my food diary in for the yesterday.

So here goes

EE day ( 16/9/10)

breakfast - 28g puffed wheat 1 heb, banana and milk (2 syns)

lunch - 2 egg omelette, red onion and cheese 1 hea, brown sauce (1 syn)

snack - 2 dutch crispbakes and 1 tbsp Jam (4.5 syns)

dinner - sw chicken pie stuffed with leeks, spring onion and mushrooms ( 1 syn) with sweetcorn and brocoli.

8.5 syns

62 days left @ 100%

Feeling a little miffed so just wanted to write this down.

I applied for a great job and I got an email this morning to ring up for a time slot, then I got another email shortly after saying I was to late and all time slots had been filled.

What a waste of time, interviews were done on a first come first served basis and all the work I put in to my application and all my experience etc didnt count for anything.

What kind of selection process is that. :(

That was the first time in so long I had the confidence to apply for a job now I feel like crap x

Ok here goes i'm going to post some pictures. :eek:

Me at my heaviest, then 3 stone down and now 5 stone down.

oh my its rather hard to face something like this, but i'm getting there xx

Oh and I need a new hairstyle any ideas.

Just went to your profile and saw your 5 stone lighter pic and Wow!!! Keep at it and just think what you will look like by Christmas :)

As for the hair- I'd say layers and get some nice highlights done. I have to ask my friend who lives in Stoke where she goes to as her cuts and color are always so nice, although I think they are a bit pricey.

Btw, well done on sticking to plan despite everything going on :)

Feeling a little miffed so just wanted to write this down.

I applied for a great job and I got an email this morning to ring up for a time slot, then I got another email shortly after saying I was to late and all time slots had been filled.

What a waste of time, interviews were done on a first come first served basis and all the work I put in to my application and all my experience etc didnt count for anything.

What kind of selection process is that. :(

That was the first time in so long I had the confidence to apply for a job now I feel like crap x

Wouldn't like to work for a place like this, so think you are better off not getting it!

Back