Sofartogo but taking it day by day...

Thank you! Am trying very hard to keep it up now til Christmas!! :)

B - porridge HEA HEB
Snack - banana
L - homemade leek / potato soup, 2 alpen lights HEB
D - quorn bolegnese, pasta, cheese HEA
Snack - coffee with sugar (2), space raiders (3.5)

Total syns - 5.5/15
Weekly syns - 5.5/105

Exercise - 49 minute run

Today's plan - very much the same as yesterday due to batch cooking!!
B - weetabix milk HEA HEB
Snack - 2 alpen lights
L - homemade leek / potato soup
Snack - toast, butter (8 )
D - quorn Bolognese, pasta, cheese HEA
Snack - space raiders (3.5)

Total syns - 11.5/15
Weekly syns - 17/105

Last edited:
Wednesday's plan
B - weetabix, milk HEA HEB
Snack - 2 alpen lights HEB
L - jacket, cheese, beans HEA
Snack - Toast, butter (8 )
D - quorn pieces, curry, rice and naan (20) :(

Total syns - 28/15 Weekly syns - 45/105

Last edited:
Snack - 2 alpen lights HEB
L - jacket, cheese, beans HEA
Snack -
D -

Total syns -
Weekly syns - 45/105

Foods looking good :) hope you've had a good day! Xx

Snack - banana, coffee
L - spaghetti bolegnese
Snack - satsuma
D - quorn sausages (3), mash, onion gravy (1), peas and sweetcorn
Snack - alpen lights, strawberries, yoghurt (0.5), butterscotch options HEB

Total syns - 4.5
Weekly syns - 4.5/105

Exercise - functional class and 10 mins on treadmill (350 cals)

First day back and all on plan! Go me!! Have had a big shop delivered and going to plan my meals for the rest of the week!! X

Snack - banana, coffee B - weetabix, milk HEA HEB L - spaghetti bolegnese Snack - satsuma D - quorn sausages (3), mash, onion gravy (1), peas and sweetcorn Snack - alpen lights, strawberries, yoghurt (0.5), butterscotch options HEB Total syns - 4.5 Weekly syns - 4.5/105 Exercise - functional class and 10 mins on treadmill (350 cals) First day back and all on plan! Go me!! Have had a big shop delivered and going to plan my meals for the rest of the week!! X

2 hexb? Or have I read that wrong?

Other than that, looks a lovely day to me :D xx

2 hexb? Or have I read that wrong? Other than that, looks a lovely day to me :D xx
an I not allowed 2 Hexb on a green day?? :(
Am a bit rusty and not re joined!! X

Yes you can on a green day. Sorry chic, didn't realise it was green! Spaghetti bolognaise? Was it quorn? Please don't think I'm picky! Trying to help! xx

Phew!! Pick away!! All help gratefully received. And I can see why you would think it was ee!

Yes it was quorn. I'm a veggie (but I eat some fish) so most of mine are green days. Can I still have two a and two b choices if I want them? X

Phew!! Pick away!! All help gratefully received. And I can see why you would think it was ee! Yes it was quorn. I'm a veggie (but I eat some fish) so most of mine are green days. Can I still have two a and two b choices if I want them? X

Ah all is clear now!

Yep! I'm not 100% on green though lol! Is your second B your milk? Should that not be second A, or am I talking pap now? xx

Ah all is clear now! Yep! I'm not 100% on green though lol! Is your second B your milk? Should that not be second A, or am I talking pap now? xx

My HEB are the alpen lights and weetabix and the milk with breakfast would be 1 HEA. Don't think I need another tonight but was curious. Might be nice to do a rice pudding with almond milk if I had a spare!! X

My HEB are the alpen lights and weetabix and the milk with breakfast would be 1 HEA. Don't think I need another tonight but was curious. Might be nice to do a rice pudding with almond milk if I had a spare!! X

I think I've confused you and me now! But I think it's the way it's written!

I've rewritten it below (hope that's ok!) there's an extra 2 syns for the butterscotch options. Presuming this was made with water? But could have used your second a for milk if you'd fancied xx

Snack - banana, coffee
L - spaghetti bolegnese
Snack - satsuma
D - quorn sausages (3), mash, onion gravy (1), peas and sweetcorn
Snack - alpen lights (hexb), strawberries, yoghurt (0.5), butterscotch options (2)

Total syns - 6.5
Weekly syns - 6.5/105

Exercise - functional class and 10 mins on treadmill (350 cals)

I think I've confused you and me now! But I think it's the way it's written! I've rewritten it below (hope that's ok!) there's an extra 2 syns for the butterscotch options. Presuming this was made with water? But could have used your second a for milk if you'd fancied xx Snack - banana, coffee B - weetabix, milk HEA HEB L - spaghetti bolegnese Snack - satsuma D - quorn sausages (3), mash, onion gravy (1), peas and sweetcorn Snack - alpen lights (hexb), strawberries, yoghurt (0.5), butterscotch options (2) Total syns - 6.5 Weekly syns - 6.5/105 Exercise - functional class and 10 mins on treadmill (350 cals)

Thanks, you're fab!!
Yes I did forget to add the options!! did think it was looking a bit low. Think I can prob have a dash form my first allowance. Haven't had that yet! I'm waiting for my youngest to go to sleep!! Arghh!!
X

Day 2 and still on plan! :)

Snack - banana, coffee

B - weetabix, milk HEA HEB sugar (1)

L - spaghetti bolegnese

Snack - satsuma, apple

D - jacket potato, beans, low low cheese HEA, tuna and sweetcorn HEB, salad cream (2)??

Snack - mini meringue (3) strawberries, yoghurt (0.5), butterscotch options (2)

Total syns - 8.5 Weekly syns - 15/105

Exercise - 5k run (350 cals)

Back