Sofartogo but taking it day by day...

Yoyo dieter said:
You've had amazing losses over all so the odd FLEXI day is fine

Thank you!!!! Xxx

I'm so glad to see some "normal" people. I've been so good all week. My 1st week back for years and feel I've blown it tonight. Though in my defence, I needed it as I was getting irritable and unhappy. Not sure how many syns I've blown today but happy that I've done 4 days of hard exercise this week from nothing and at least 100 syns a day over xmas!

Kieragh1515 said:
We'll both be better tomorrow, think the WI left us a bit disheartened eh x

I think you're right!! 100% from tomorrow!!!? X

localsteph said:
I'm so glad to see some "normal" people. I've been so good all week. My 1st week back for years and feel I've blown it tonight. Though in my defence, I needed it as I was getting irritable and unhappy. Not sure how many syns I've blown today but happy that I've done 4 days of hard exercise this week from nothing and at least 100 syns a day over xmas!

Not sure I'd describe us as 'normal'!!! Flawed and prone to bouts of falling off the diet wagon from time to time ;)
You probably need to make sure you include some tasty treats in your diet every day so you don't feel like you're missing out. Get back on track tomorrow and draw a line under your blow out!! :)

Flawed with bouts if falling off the wagon is my kinda normal! Thanks for your kind words. I think being too lean with the syns has contritbuted. Lesson learned. xx

Not sure I'd describe us as 'normal'!!! Flawed and prone to bouts of falling off the diet wagon from time to time ;)
You probably need to make sure you include some tasty treats in your diet every day so you don't feel like you're missing out. Get back on track tomorrow and draw a line under your blow out!! :)

That reminds me I need to have a few more treats. My main problem is I don't know when to stop. I struggle to have just a couple of biscuits or one little cake.

I had a bit of a rolling start to get back on track but like you I think anything has to be better than the Xmas and new year carnage, lol. Just stopping drinking so much made a good few pounds come off fairly quickly.

Yoyo dieter said:
That reminds me I need to have a few more treats. My main problem is I don't know when to stop. I struggle to have just a couple of biscuits or one little cake.

Have some small treats in. I've just had an aldi bubbles mini for 4 syns! They are so worth it!!! :)

B - wm bread HEB
Eggs
Clover (3)

L - spag bolegnese
Cheese HEA

D - pasta pesto HEB HEA
Sugar snap peas
Green beans

Snacks - banana
Apple
Bubble mini (4)
Grapes

Total syns - 7
Water - not much!!
Exercise - none

1st Zumba of the year!!! :)
Feeling so much better for it!!!

B - wm bread HEB
Eggs
Clover (3)

L - spag bolegnese
Cheese HEB

D - creamy mushroom pasta HEA

Snacks - banana
Apple
Mango
Shape 0% rhubarb yoghurt (0.5)

Total syns - 3.5
Water - 1l
Exercise - Zumba

Sofartogo! said:
B - wm bread HEB
Eggs
Clover (3)

L - spag bolegnese
Cheese HEA

D - pasta pesto HEB HEA
Sugar snap peas
Green beans

Snacks - banana
Apple
Bubble mini (4)
Grapes

Total syns - 7
Water - not much!!
Exercise - none

Do u make ur own syn free pesto? If so would luv to know how?? X

Ha ha. Saw something on here ages ago. Had thought it was urs!! I use a load of basil leaves, blitzed in the whizzer then add tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil HEB some frozen (defrosted) garlic and the parmesan HEA. (sometimes use low low if I haven't got any parmasan in)! Only thing missing is the pine nuts but u can't have everything!! :)

One of my favourites but not as good as the creamy mushroom!!! X

Attachments

• image-873408686.jpg
    image-873408686.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 13
Yesterday's food diary

B - eggs
Wm bread HEB
Clover (3)

L - jacket potato
Cheese HEA
Beans

D - quorn fillet (7)
McCain chips (3)
Beans

Snacks - 2 kiwis
Half pomelo (so nice!)

Total syns - 13
Water - 1l
Exercise - none

On a course in a hotel for the next few days so not sure how good I'll be!!! X

Quick round up! Had all relevant HEA and HEBs. Food wasn't too bad, I made quite good choices. BUT I drank far too many cocktails and had a pack of mini cheddars when I got in. Oops! Got a busy, sociable weekend so going to be a tricky one. Still hoping for a small loss tomorrow though. x

Ali* said:
Ooh, me too! Very sofis ... sophistick ... very classy! :8855:

:) :) :)

Round 2 today. Bit of shopping in Liverpool and late lunch / raspberry mojitos. They use fresh raspberries so must be good! X

Back