Sofartogo but taking it day by day...

Oh dear k!! :(

Yes I'm on a dd. half term for me but have come in to work today to get stuff sorted!! Not eaten yet - planning to eat at 3 ish today then not sure. I'm ok so far!!

Nice to hear from you both. Try to enjoy your day both of you!! Xxx

Oh dear k!! :(

Yes I'm on a dd. half term for me but have come in to work today to get stuff sorted!! Not eaten yet - planning to eat at 3 ish today then not sure. I'm ok so far!!

Nice to hear from you both. Try to enjoy your day both of you!! Xxx

Try a real fast if u can, I find my body responds excellently to it x

Will give it a go when I'm feeling brave enough! Do u still have coffee?

DD eats...

L - oats so simple
Sugar
113 cals

D - 2 quorn sausages
1 egg omelette
Ketchup
228 cals

Snack - 2 black coffee
Tea with milk
6 mini Jammie dodgers
144 cals

Total - 485 cals

20hrs fast from last night then another 12 or 13 tonight. X

Will give it a go when I'm feeling brave enough! Do u still have coffee?

DD eats...

L - oats so simple
Sugar
113 cals

D - 2 quorn sausages
1 egg omelette
Ketchup
228 cals

Snack - 2 black coffee
Tea with milk
6 mini Jammie dodgers
144 cals

Total - 485 cals

20hrs fast from last night then another 12 or 13 tonight. X

Yes, today I had plenty of water, black coffee & 2 white coffees so will cal count some skimmed milk. X

Couldn't fast today and can't do it tomorrow either! Will have to be Saturday now! Good job this diet is flexible!! Did fast until 12:30 yesterday and until 2:30 today. Just went over the 500 cals both days! 2 meals out and another planned for tomorrow! Eeek!! Not to worry!

Did jump on the scales this morning and after 2 up days I'm 10st6.2, exactly the same as after the first week of down days... Hoping for a loss on Sunday morning! X

Couldn't fast today and can't do it tomorrow either! Will have to be Saturday now! Good job this diet is flexible!! Did fast until 12:30 yesterday and until 2:30 today. Just went over the 500 cals both days! 2 meals out and another planned for tomorrow! Eeek!! Not to worry!

Did jump on the scales this morning and after 2 up days I'm 10st6.2, exactly the same as after the first week of down days... Hoping for a loss on Sunday morning! X

Sounds promising! Fingers crossed :) x

Planned DD eats...

L - 2 quorn sausages
1 egg omelette
Ketchup
Mushrooms
227 cals

D - Minestrone slim a soup
Half sandwich pitta
146 cals

Snack - 4 black coffee
2 Tea with milk
4 mini Jammie dodgers
112 cals

Total - 485 cals

You are brave having a DD on a Saturday - I couldn't do it :eek:

Good luck for tomorrow xx

Have found it quite hard today! Much easier when I'm in work but off all week so didn't really matter andI was out for a meal weds, thurs and fri so couldn't be helped. I hope I've lost tomorrow!!!!!! X

Last edited:
STS for me again. :(

Agghhh!! Ok, something must be a bit iffy, maybe ur having too much cals on ur up days (tho I'm a disaster in this area so can hardly talk), or make ur fasts a little longer before eating?

Do ur scales weigh in quarter pounds? My last 2 losses have been 0.25 so if my scales didn't weigh in them it might show as a sts.

Sorry u didn't see a loss, it's annoying to say the least xxx

My scales weigh in increments of 0.2 but stil 10st6.2. :(
I feel better in myself tho so will keep going. I like the health benefits associated with this and weight loss is hopefully a side effect. My average cals has been about 1300 a day I think but I have been for 3 meals out this week. Don't suppose I can do that and still lose, whatever the calories. I thought I'd overestimated the meals out in terms of calories but maybe I didn't and have had more than I thought. Or maybe I haven't had enough. I'll have to see what next week brings. On the bright side, back to normal next week so I'll be fasting mon thurs and weighing in on Friday. Not too long to go until the next weigh in! X

My scales weigh in increments of 0.2 but stil 10st6.2. :(
I feel better in myself tho so will keep going. I like the health benefits associated with this and weight loss is hopefully a side effect. My average cals has been about 1300 a day I think but I have been for 3 meals out this week. Don't suppose I can do that and still lose, whatever the calories. I thought I'd overestimated the meals out in terms of calories but maybe I didn't and have had more than I thought. Or maybe I haven't had enough. I'll have to see what next week brings. On the bright side, back to normal next week so I'll be fasting mon thurs and weighing in on Friday. Not too long to go until the next weigh in! X

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you are carrying a bit of eating out bloat - gets me every time :eek:

I'm sure you'll see a good result on Friday hun ... not long now ;)

Managed a 23hr fast today! :)
Felt fine surprisingly! X

D - carrots
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Green beans
Mayo
2 quorn sausages
Mini milk
402 cals

Snacks - mini Jammie dodgers
4 black coffee
1 tea with milk
102 cals

Total 504 cals

Another 23 hrs today. :)

D - 2 quorn sausages
1 egg omelette
1/3 tin of beans
Mini milk
Graze box toffee apple

3 x black coffee
1 x white tea

Trying not to think about wi tomorrow having not lost any weight in the last 2 weeks!! X

Back