Sofartogo but taking it day by day...

Well done babes! Can't wait to hear how you get on tomorrow :)

Thanks! Fingers crossed!

What times are u doing ur 23 hrs from? Good luck for the morning x

7pm last night until 6pm tonight.
Thanks for the good luck - will be upset if I get a sts after all these fasts!!!

Have to add a mini pack of Jammie dodgers to today's menu, couldn't resist!! An extra 88 cals! X

Thank you. I've lost 1lb exactly. Not much for all my hard work but I feel better in myself so will keep on plugging away!! X

I think that's a great result!! After my first week I've never hit a 1lb loss but its the consistency of the diet I like x

Ah but you're already at a weight ur happy with! Skinny Minnie!! X

I think that's not a bad result at all my love - you are able to eat very well 5 days out of 7 :)

What are you down to now?

That takes me to 10st5.2
My lowest has been 10st0.8! Oh to be in the 9's!!! :(

Another 1.4 lb off for me! :)

8.2lbs altogether in 5 weeks. X

All good so far. Fast day today. It has all been fine until I had my dinner about half an hour ago and now I could eat a scabby horse!! Going to out my boy to bed ten have a snack and hot chocolate I think. Have only had 311 cals so far.

Weigh in tomorrow but totm for me too so not holding out much hope for this week! X

All good so far. Fast day today. It has all been fine until I had my dinner about half an hour ago and now I could eat a scabby horse!! Going to out my boy to bed ten have a snack and hot chocolate I think. Have only had 311 cals so far.

Weigh in tomorrow but totm for me too so not holding out much hope for this week! X

Grrr flippin TOTM is doing the rounds on us all! Good luck x

Thank u all!! :) fingers crossed! X

I lost 0.2 lb!! Hmm! Every little helps!!! :)

Back