Sofartogo but taking it day by day...

Yes. I'm liking it. And lost nearly 8lb over last month and a bit so lots more than usual! Will see what happens on fri and keep on going. I'm off to morzine on fri too for a days skiing and a weekend of celebrating my sister's birthday. A loss on fri would get that off to a great start! X

0.4lbs off. Was showing 0.6lb loss but jumped off at the last second so I am supposing it's half a lb really. So 8.2lb in 6 weeks. Very, very, very slowly it's coming off!! X

Well done! And its not as slow as the old days ;)

You're right!! It hasn't moved really for about a year now so at least it's going in the right direction!! At this rate I'll still be 10lb lighter by my summer holiday! That would be me at 9 and a half stone which would be amazing so I could live with that!! X

You're right!! It hasn't moved really for about a year now so at least it's going in the right direction!! At this rate I'll still be 10lb lighter by my summer holiday! That would be me at 9 and a half stone which would be amazing so I could live with that!! X

Ur doing great x

Kia-Ora said:
U all doing so great! Are u sticking to ur cals properly on up days? That's where I need to pull it together xx

Haven't really this week because I was away at the weekend so had mountains of French bread!!! And drank my body weight in beer!! Oops! Something has worked tho or maybe I've just caught up on some of the sts!!! X

Hiya k. On doing ok. Still floating around the 10st3 mark but not really been on it the last few weeks. Been preparing for a job interview at work with presentation and observations so had my hands full! Got the job tho yesterday so all is good and ill get back to it soon!! How are u? X

Hiya k. On doing ok. Still floating around the 10st3 mark but not really been on it the last few weeks. Been preparing for a job interview at work with presentation and observations so had my hands full! Got the job tho yesterday so all is good and ill get back to it soon!! How are u? X

Brill!delighted for you! What's the job? I'm eating too much at weekends so know I need to do better, about to weigh now but not expecting much as my tummy is still so sore. X

It's a phase leader in a primary school. Prob be years 5 and 6. So 9-11 year olds. Excited!! Good luck. I've not been good at all!! X

image-3498174893.jpg

Back