Soggy Sunday!

Funky Mum

Silver Member
Well wasn't expecting to wake up with rain today, although its stopped now and is feeling very muggy.

Last night I was gagging over wanting crisps, really really close to having some but Jon kept me focused and I kept reminding myself that I'd be letting myself down. Today feeling really good that I didn't give in.

Nothing planned today, in laws are coming up so we're blitzing the house lol!

Well done for resisting the crisps:clap: can be very difficult at times when you get the munchies but as you say it is so not worth giving in and your reward is feeling so good about yourself this morning.

really well done on resisting temptation :)

Well done FM,your husband sounds lovely and supportive! I was bad last night,but am 2 shakes down today.
Nice and sunny here! x

hey everyone :) not a bad day so far .. apart from being stressed !!! I was in the hospital till 7 pm last night with my hubby and had only had 1 shake so I had to eat :( howeverI had a small side plate of plain cauliflower .. then just had one more shake when I got home , so should be no damage done :) I wee'd on a stick this morning and most defo still in the big K so I am glad I didnt have anything bad

today we been to a county fair , then to the hosptal to see hubby , had one shake so far , will have my 2nd in a min when the kids have tea then I have one for late this evening :) still have the empty feeling in my tummy but shakes are filling it ok so far .

I have my 1st WI tomorrow so quite excited :)

Back