Sole source & sole source+ ????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lynda, 10 August 2008 Social URL.

1. lynda

lynda Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HI, I started CD on Thursday and have a question regarding the 2 programs, hope you can help/advise............ can you switch between the 2 once you are in ketosis? say have 3 shakes and a small amount of cottage cheese, or 3 shakes chicken breast etc, and if so does this affect your weight loss or have I misunderstood? sorry to be thick xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi Lynda - it's OK to switch between the programs - losses on SS / SS+ are 1stone per month and you can use any combination of SS/SS+ for up to the 12 weeks maximum....

weight loss shouldn't be affected

hth

Debz x

4. Minz

Minz Maintainer

I'm doing SS+ and the odd day I don't have the 200kcal meal. My losses if I can lose 4lbs this week would be 2st in 8 weeks. Can't wait to get to the half way point :D

5. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    hi!!!
    welcome to cd, its great once you get going.
    i try and do ss 100%, but if i do need to cheat, i cheat with something from the allowed list on ss+.
    i try not to, as its easier for me to have nothing at all as once i start eating i cant stop!!
    good luck with cd, hope you lose all you want!! xx

6. lynda

lynda Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you xx wow your losses are fantastic, cant wait till my 1st weigh in will let you know how I do

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.