• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sole source & sole source+ ????

lynda

HI, I started CD on Thursday and have a question regarding the 2 programs, hope you can help/advise............ can you switch between the 2 once you are in ketosis? say have 3 shakes and a small amount of cottage cheese, or 3 shakes chicken breast etc, and if so does this affect your weight loss or have I misunderstood? sorry to be thick xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
HI, I started CD on Thursday and have a question regarding the 2 programs, hope you can help/advise............ can you switch between the 2 once you are in ketosis? say have 3 shakes and a small amount of cottage cheese, or 3 shakes chicken breast etc, and if so does this affect your weight loss or have I misunderstood? sorry to be thick xx
Hi Lynda - it's OK to switch between the programs - losses on SS / SS+ are 1stone per month and you can use any combination of SS/SS+ for up to the 12 weeks maximum....

weight loss shouldn't be affected

hth

Debz x

Minz

Maintainer
I'm doing SS+ and the odd day I don't have the 200kcal meal. My losses if I can lose 4lbs this week would be 2st in 8 weeks. Can't wait to get to the half way point :D

missmf

getting slimmer
hi!!!
welcome to cd, its great once you get going.
i try and do ss 100%, but if i do need to cheat, i cheat with something from the allowed list on ss+.
i try not to, as its easier for me to have nothing at all as once i start eating i cant stop!!
good luck with cd, hope you lose all you want!! xx

lynda

Thank you xx wow your losses are fantastic, cant wait till my 1st weigh in will let you know how I do