sole source support

kellysky

:gen147: hello all i am looking for support on my sole source journy i am hoping to lose as much as possible by christmas as we are off on holiday cant deal with the whole bikkini thing until i have shed some stones 4 would be fab but will settle for 3. I am on day 6 and up and down really hoping for a big week 1 weight loss to spur me on.X

hi kellysky, i was on solesource for 13wks and lost just under 4 stone, so it is poss by xmas! good luck and keep reading posts on here for support and motivation. most people post on normal cambridge section not 100% section for some reason!!! look forward to following your journeyx

Hey hun, I'm in the same boat as you. Good luck on your journey and hopefully our paths will cross again.

hi hun I have been SSing for 17 weeks now and have lost over 4st so I am sure you will get there it drags a bit at first but then it flies by.
I pop into both sections so i will look out for you xx

Keep going!

Hi, i'm on day 8 of SS and have lost 9lbs! It's hard but will def be worth it! I went to Tesco today and it was brutal! I'm going to remind myself that this is my choice! I choose not to have the cake! Good luck x:)

im currently on day 4 of SS and going strong. ive currently turned down dinner out and been to tesco and not brought any food!
However i only lasted 10 days last time so will feel it next week. will help all i can!

Charlotte-K you have done amazingly well! 12 weeks of SS wow!

Hi there im on a restart as gave up through six weeks holidays, im on day three today, always around to chat, I post in Butterflies thread you are welcome to post your journey in there too, lovely people all doing the same thing even when we struggle we support each other.

Good luck with your journey.

Hi I am on day 4 of ss hoping to lose 42lbs I did it 2 years ago got to goal given up smoking so now I have I piled the weight back plus an extra 5lbs

hi kellysky im also on my first week of ss its day 6 for me and ive got my first weigh in friday, im so excited an like you i cant wait to see if i have a big first week loss to keep me motivated, never been so excited to get weighed in my life lol, goodluck xx

sorry for double message, mad ea mistake and didnt know how to delete it lol

Nice to see we are all either restarting or new starting the same week, good luck everyone.

Hi Kellysky,

I'm only on day 2 but feeling really positive. Just hang in there, think of the little frog on the branch hanging on.

I'm in the same boat as you!! Holidays in 61 days (australia in summer) and seeing all my family again after 2 years. I can't hack facing my family being larger than when I left :( Nor a bikini feeling like a whale...

All the best of luck!

Gem

Back