Sole Sourcers - what do you count as 100%?

If MALE or FEMALE 5 FOOT 8 and over MUST have 4 packs per day.

Personally 100% is sticking to whatever plan you are on, if its SS then its your packs, water and allowable fliuds.

SS+ Packs, water, allowable fluids and allowable foods only.

etc

My take is that 100% means just that. Absolute adherence to the diet, no deviation whatsoever. If CD says you cannot have it, then you cannot have it. Step away from this and you are not 100%, whether you stay in ketosis or not.

When I first lost my weight I can say hand on heart that I was 100% down the line for the entire time.

This time, I cannot say that I am 100% because when I SS+ I do not weigh or measure the foods exactly each time. I did the first time and got an idea of how much the amount was ... thereafter I guessed. I would not therefore claim to be 100%

those doing 100% SSing i assume you dont even have the bouillon drinks??

Not at all, I would quite happily have the boullion, mix a mousse and water flavour (obviously within the agreed limits set by CD). 100% is sticking to the allowable items as listed in the CD book. Not trying to be as "hardcore" as you can make it, thats all. :D

Hi

I must confess,I too pick occasionally. i find that if I have a mega hectic day it can spark off a craving or two. not for anything really naughty, normally a slice of ham will shut up the thin person inside me!
Today though I have been running around like mad. Didn't have my first shake until 3pm. then by 6.30 i got a craving for eggs like I have never had before.

So I gave in, had a boiled egg and felt soo much better. Just not sure if I should have the rest of my shakes now. i feel like I could pop I'm so full. (Honestly it was just one boiled egg, nothing else!!!), but I feel like my energy has now been restored!

You really should have the rest of your shakes. One egg is not nutritionally balanced.

MsJMC If your message was to me then I am only into my second week so have been weighed only the once and lost 11lb. As for the height thing im still not 100% clear as i am dead on 5ft 8 do i get away with doing the 3 or the 4 by choice or should i def be having the 4th pack. Sorry to jump on the thread and turn it all about me :S

If you are 5ft 8 it says 3 and anything over that its 4

11 loss is good !

As for the height thing im still not 100% clear as i am dead on 5ft 8 do i get away with doing the 3 or the 4 by choice or should i def be having the 4th pack. Sorry to jump on the thread and turn it all about me :S

The rule is anyone under 5'8" have 3 shakes. Ladies of 5'8" and above (and all men), are on 4. So it's 4 packs for you :clap:

Well done for the 11lbs :clap:

Back