Some Advice Needed

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
I know I haven't been on the board since about october but I am still on the wagon (using Exante at the mo cos I am skint)

I maintained over Nov and Dec so very pleased about that but I need some advice before I throw the towel in...

I am 1lb off losing 5st but I am still in a size 20 trousers??? Why is it not coming off? I started in pretty much a 22 and I can get into some 18s but my worry is I have 3st to go til I get to 12st 13 and I am still going to be huge!!!!

Why is this happening???? :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

anyone? :(

I started to lose from the top half first, the bottom half came last :(
But don't worry, it will shrink and you will look fab :)

I've always been told the first place you gain it is the last place you loose it from. My ass has got a long wait ahead! :(

I think it very much depends on your body shape. I've lost 4st and i've only just gone down my second dress size.

When I'm fat I'm 2 sizes smaller on my top half than my bottom. When I list all my weight the first time I was amazed to drop to a size 10 bottom and size 14 top (broad shoulders no boobs).

I honesty thought I had broad hips up until then.

I currently weigh 9st 8 ish and I'm still a size 14 on the bottom and 12 on top. Whereas others on Minis are weight wise heavier by upto 3-4 stone not necessarily much taller than me (I'm 5ft 2) but also wearing size14. In other words we all lose differently. Provided you stick to plan you will lose weight and go down dress size. It may be like me you have to lose more weight before you o own a size. Don't lose heart stick with it you've one so well don't give it up now.

hey, im was in a similar situation to you. i have lost 3stones so far and dropped from a size 28 to a 22 :S but my stomach stayed exactly the same. my arms and legs and face have gone much smaller but i have a big tummy... and its annoying because i could actually get into smaller clothes if my tummy wasnt so big.

my cdc said that its usually the last place it goes from. i think you should do some toning exercises etc... and just keep at it. i feel like i have a long way to go and for that its not showing as much as it should.

everyones body reacts in different ways... i remember feeling like this the first two months... nothing was changing and then suddenly in a month i lost 7inches around my waist... (its still a million times bigger than the rest of me tho)

thanks for all responses they are sooo much appreciated :)

well I lost 5lb this week - now 15st 12 :) I'M IN THE 15S!!!!!!!!

I think for the first time I have noticed that my stomach is getting flatter :)

when i hit about 14st that when i wizzed through dress sizes but until i thought the very same, keep with it it will come right xx

Back