Some menu advice please

Lindyjane

At the start of the year I joined slimming world and started the ee plan. It didn't work well for me and I then was unwell so unsubscribed. I am now ready to get going again and have decided to try some red and green days to see if this works better for me. So far I have done two red days.

My menu for one of my red days was

Br - porridge with water (B)

Sn- apple

Lu- tuna salad with low cal dressing (1), muller light, alpen light bar (b)

Sn- raw veg

Tea - veg frittata (included milk as A), boiled veg,salad cream (2)

Sn- fruit and muller light

Does this sound ok for a red day? I am trying a green day tomorrow pretty much the same except quorn spag Bol and reduced fat cheese for tea. Just want to make sure I am reading things right!!

Thanks

Sounds ok, you could put in a few more syns though.

Sounds ok, you could put in a few more syns though.

I have had 2 rich teas tonight to boost it!!! I am out on sat so was trying to use less syns during week to compensate. Does this work? Finding it tricky at the moment to balance my A and B choices and not eat too many by mistake but sure it will get easier!

Thanks

Hello. I only ever do the green plan (as I'm a vegetarian). I hope that and red work better for you than EE. Obviously I'm biased, but I think Green plan is great as you get double the Healthy Extra's :p

I have had 2 rich teas tonight to boost it!!! I am out on sat so was trying to use less syns during week to compensate. Does this work? Finding it tricky at the moment to balance my A and B choices and not eat too many by mistake but sure it will get easier!

Thanks

I have my syns on a weekly basis as my MiL comes round every Saturday for wine & chocs & I can have about 40 syns in 1 night, it works for me, the best thing is just to try it & see if it works for you.

Back