• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

some opionions please

hi everyone would realy apreciate your opionion im on day 14 of the exante diet and yesterday i could'nt mange my 3rd shake so decided to have a bowl of brocolli (100kcal) and a multi vitamin i checked and the brocolli did not contain citric acid so would not bring me out of ketosis i dnt plan to do this again but yesterday i realy felt ill and the thought of another shake made me fill ill

thank you so much x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Crims

Silver Member
soem days are hard and we deviate, yesterday I have chicken for lunch (140kcal) and chicken, parma ham, and veg for dinner. not exactly an exante day, but I needed it. Today I am TS. As long as you dont gorge on a chicken baguette, it's not the end of the world.

oh thank you everyone and thank you starlight atm i've been 100% t.s and i felt realy bad cause i ate yesterday even tho i was in my calory range and felt like i cheated so ill just class that as a w.s day xx

Crims

Silver Member
Don't feel bad, doing this and having the odd acceptable food shouldn't make you feel guilty. But I've suffered from the exact same food guilt so you're not alone!

it mad if i would av eat a bowl of broccoli when i wasnt diet i wld tink wow aint i healthy but on this diet just fill disapointed and cheated my self but im bk on track nw im going to hit my target for xmas n as a treat my my best mate who is on LL r going out for a christmas meal so that somethink good to look forward to :-D hope every1 is enjoying there diets and seeing some good results x