some opionions please

Discussion in 'Exante' started by honeytemple88, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. honeytemple88

honeytemple88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(34.68%)
    Diet:
    abit of everything
    hi everyone would realy apreciate your opionion im on day 14 of the exante diet and yesterday i could'nt mange my 3rd shake so decided to have a bowl of brocolli (100kcal) and a multi vitamin i checked and the brocolli did not contain citric acid so would not bring me out of ketosis i dnt plan to do this again but yesterday i realy felt ill and the thought of another shake made me fill ill

thank you so much x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its not advisable as you know but at least for eating you made a good choice :)

4. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    soem days are hard and we deviate, yesterday I have chicken for lunch (140kcal) and chicken, parma ham, and veg for dinner. not exactly an exante day, but I needed it. Today I am TS. As long as you dont gorge on a chicken baguette, it's not the end of the world.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    And remember you dont need to do a week of TS, you can have a WS day at any point which allows you up to 400 kcals of food - plus ofcourse your 3 packs

6. honeytemple88

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(34.68%)
    Diet:
    abit of everything
    oh thank you everyone and thank you starlight atm i've been 100% t.s and i felt realy bad cause i ate yesterday even tho i was in my calory range and felt like i cheated so ill just class that as a w.s day xx

7. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't feel bad, doing this and having the odd acceptable food shouldn't make you feel guilty. But I've suffered from the exact same food guilt so you're not alone!

8. honeytemple88

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(34.68%)
    Diet:
    abit of everything
    it mad if i would av eat a bowl of broccoli when i wasnt diet i wld tink wow aint i healthy but on this diet just fill disapointed and cheated my self but im bk on track nw im going to hit my target for xmas n as a treat my my best mate who is on LL r going out for a christmas meal so that somethink good to look forward to :-D hope every1 is enjoying there diets and seeing some good results x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.