• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Some piccies of me

Won't let me view them either BB :( I've tried clearing cookies and everything!

Debbie x

Thanks Isobel - that did the trick!

Hi BB
There is definitely a difference but what I found is that, because I had a lot to lose, it took time for my head to catch up with what I was seeing in the mirror. In my eyes, I couldn't see a difference until I'd lost about 3st although others were telling me THEY could see a difference.

Also, hubby said that I'd lose a bit, then a bit more, then some more and all of a sudden - wham! - I'd suddenly shrink! I find this shrinking business really interesting - and exciting too: I also get excited for other people as well!

Keep up the fab work. You're doing great!

Debbie x

Bellybee

Silver Member
Thanks RD. I can't wait for my head to catch up.
I know I have lost weight as I can only see one chin lol and most of my clothes arent fitting very well. Will have to do my measurements in the next week or so as thats quite good

Bellybee

Silver Member
Yeah that is pretty cute.
Yeah I quite like the new do as well only trouble is I am a low mantinence girl and the haircut aint.
I have had to buy some mousse and a hairdryer but I had a trial run today and it looked good when I did it so I cant complain

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Love the hair cut, and you CAN see the difference :cool: