Someone check my dinner please?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Anthony Smith, 13 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have just had dinner

I had:

60g dried rice - 6
    165g skinless chicken - 4
    2 stock cubes - 2
    1 tsp paprika - 0
    1 tsp tumeric - 0
    Curry paste (1tbsp) - 3
    Red pepper - 0
    Onion - 0

Total = 15 ProPoints.

Plus I had to guesstimate the size of the chicken and weight of the rice as I have no scales yet, so I had half a cup of dried rice and only a small chicken breast. I hope thats fine, tuff if it isnt !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Yes that should be fine, I generally use 1/4-1/2 cup when I do rice so that all looks good to me.

Are you enjoying the propoints plan?

x

4. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh really, so 1/4 to 1/2 is fine then? I never bought any scales as I think there a waste of money really, and since refurbishments of my house we have not bought any new ones yet :( So I tried using common sense lol.

And yes im really enjoying it, I havent felt hungry yet too! Which is a miracle as on Disover I was nearly chewing of my own arm an always hungry, which would make my brain think im being deprived. Ive just had a banana and a rolo dessert yogurt for 5 PP :D

Last edited: 13 November 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.