Someone Just Doesn't Want Me To Do This Diet....

there are babies every where!!!

Lipotrim should come with a pack of condoms i think hahaha

Soooo.... whos the daddy does he know??? tell me all, i cant wait for answers on facebook hahah

x

LMAO!! Fantastic! Congratulations babes! Fun & Games ahead! LOL

WOOP WOOP!! Baby Boom on minimins -must be something in the shakes! lol

Congrats Abbie thats brilliant news.
Best of luck:D

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and lovely messages. So I'm 4 weeks and 1 day and I think I'm having my first bout of nausea. It's weird. I still don't feel very pregnant and won't for another 2 or 3 weeks but it'll be interesting to see what happens. I'll still come on the LT thread to see how you're all doing and give you support where needed, so if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. :D xx

I still don't feel very pregnant and won't for another 2 or 3 weeks but it'll be interesting to see what happens.

2-3 weeks??? try 2-3 months!! i still dont feel pregnant, even though there is a little baby wriggling round in there!!

Seriously, i dont feel one bit pregnant!! but i know i am and that's all that matters!

Dont expect anything drastic to happen in the next 6 weeks or so, i didnt get any morning sickness, ( by that i mean didnt throw up lol) but i felt queezy all day until i was 11 weeks... nothing at all changed to b honest, its easy to see why people dont know they are pregnany until 4 months etc...

Just listen to what people tell you (your mum and dr etc) and you will be fine.

LOL, if I can avoid the sickness I wont complain. How are you feeling though Lauren?

Feelin great hun, absolutely sailing through it and loving every minute - Kirsty is right the bumbs and wiggles are fab, thats where im up to now, cant wait for Peter to feel baby too though which by the sounds of it wont be long!!

The sickness has been really crappy for a few girlies, but theyv all been great and just got on with it, im under no illusions as to how lucky i was getting away with it, but im sure i will make up for it in either labour pains or stretchmarks haha

Kirst - my back is done in completey, when i get in bed im in agony, and get cramp hahah but hot baths are good... aswell the wiggles are stronger and more frequent and still makin me feel sick haha but wouldnt have it any other way¬

xxxxxxx

congratulations - all the best to you, your partner and bubba :)

Oh Abbie that is just fantastic! Congratulations sweetie! You must be so excited!

Look after yourself and take it easy! Put your feet up as much as you can, and let people do things for you!

I love hearing of people getting pregnant as I adore babies and children. You're so lucky!

X

Back