Someone Please Help...

kellyt

I have just finished a consultation with a Cambridge Consultant - and failed - BMI too high - no chance of a DR's sig!

So, i have just franticaly searched the net for another VLCD - and Exante has cropped up - so just looking for a yay or a nay really.

I am rubbish at sw/ww - i cant follow a conventional diet - im an all or nothing kinda person.

I have done CD last year - but due to losing a parent i have kind of lost it - and it would appear - have pilled on more pounds than i thought!

So i guess i am looking for a bit of advice/encouragment, pros/cons before i definatly place an order.

sorry for the rant

x

Hi

Sorry to hear you have been having a rough time of late.

I'm only 5 weeks into Exante and it is my first VLCD but I have nothing but high praise for it. After the first week, things start to settle down and it does become easier though the first week is tough, you really just have to ride it out. Shakes, bars and soups are ok, a bit barftastic when you start but becoming increasingly tasty as you go along:).

I'm sure there will be others with more experience will have some great advice for you as well.

Go for it, you have nothing to lose other than some excess pounds!

Fiestywoman - thank you for your reply - your doing fab at 5 weeks! Fully prepared fo the side effects - expecting them to be same if not similar to doing cambridge?
Just wanted a little reasurance on weightloss ect, i like to feel like im stacked full of knowledge before i buy/start something lol

kellyt said:
Fiestywoman - thank you for your reply - your doing fab at 5 weeks! Fully prepared fo the side effects - expecting them to be same if not similar to doing cambridge?
Just wanted a little reasurance on weightloss ect, i like to feel like im stacked full of knowledge before i buy/start something lol

Sounds as if Exante is for you. It works. Lots here to support you. Get through the first week and you will be flying. Good luck, works for me. Lost loads and feel great.
GSQ

Do it!

I'm the worlds most lame dieter..done all the SW/WW/low carb etc and this is the ONLY diet I have stuck to in my whole life. 17lb so far (in exactly a month) ..go for it, you won't regret it xx

I don't understand why they would refuse u? Surly the bigger u are the better as u are in more need of loosing.

Not saying u are big but obv was refused due to bmi? X

I don't understand why they would refuse u? Surly the bigger u are the better as u are in more need of loosing.

Not saying u are big but obv was refused due to bmi? X

You hae to have a signature from your DR, which would of been impossible for me - i strikes me as strange too - surley people with more to lose = money to them!!!

Back